Chapter.36 U.F.O.

- I'm sorry, I'm not sure I heard that right. Did you say... a ride? - Me, and Sid look around. Confusion evident on both our faces.

We're on a mountain! I stated the obvious. What ride is going to come here that will get us off the island from way up on top of a mountain?! - I'm sorry Clefairy, you have us at a bit of a disadvantage. I apologize for Alex's outburst, but don't just say something like that, and refuse to elaborate further. -

l' My bad. I heard a human voice approaching, and I got nervous. 

It's fine if those two at the observatory know about us, since the second they leave the building, we can just hide, but we cannot let a human know our exact hiding spot. 'l

'" you mean you don't live here? "' Clefairy shakes her head. l' Well obviously not! This is just the area that bored Clefairy usually go to in order to see if any humans are good enough to catch them. 

Most of us though stay away from all that nonsense, and focus on trying to return home. 'l Clefairy says the last part wistfully while looking up in the sky.

I guess that's something we have in common. We both want to go home, but can't yet.

l' Sniff...yeah... I..I'll go work on the radio in order to get a transmission going. You go talk to that human, and distract her alright. It sounds like she's looking for you specifically. 'l

Clefairy points a claw at Sid. - Me? Why me?!-

'" Don't be shy Sid, we'll protect you. "' Sid seems to deflate at that. - I'm a fully evolved pokemon Ribrieen, I think I can handle myself. - Sid retorted.

'" Hey, just cause you're a few inches taller than me, don't think you can take on anybody. Right Clefairy? Uhhh...Clefairy? "'

p^^ You guys didn't see her leave? ^^p Pancham asked confused. ,, We'll keep watch in case she comes back, go sort your business with that girl back there. If you need help, just call for us. You know I'll hear it. ,, 

@ ~ I'm going to follow them. ~@  p^^ Aahh! How long you've been there? Not that I was scared, or anything. ^^p Mimikyu ignores Pancham, and keeps moving. Staying in the shadows.

So we walked down the road until Ribrieen stopped us real quick. "'Can we make a quick stop?"'

-Sigh, make it quick. Sorry, I just can't keep up with you too. It's so not fair. Plus I also want to check on Fo. Can you two go up, and see if he's still there? I left him a bit north of here. That monster blasted him pretty far."'

A grim look washed over Ribrieen's face. ( Something is wrong.)

Alright fine, just finish your business, and we'll continue south afterwards. Ribrieen meekly nodded, and flew towards some tall grass in the distance.

- I can't believe we're doing this. This is the guy that ruined my life you know. - I rolled my eyes. Nobody is asking you to forgive the guy Sid. Besides...he might not be... I left the rest unsaid.

Sid raises an eyebrow. - Might not be what?-

As we got closer, my eyes began to become the size of dinner plates. He's gone!

- What? - We reach the spot that Ribrieen pointed out, only to see an empty road. A green stain in the asphalt that was in the vague size, and shape as Fo, but he was no where to be found.

- Is that where she left him? - I think so. I don't know what else could leave a sweat shaped stain like that.

Sid looked up at me like I was stupid. - That's not sweat Alex, and If you were short like me, you would've seen the faint footprints heading into the grass. -