Chapter.7 Resistance is...

I can't believe I'm forced to ride on the same bus as this twerp. .Excuse me! Is everything a game to you? Is being a pokemon trainer the only thing that matters to you?. Maybe it is Fiend, maybe

I never wanted to enroll in this school to begin with!  /..>*8 One more outburst from you two, and you can both walk home from here.8*<..\ Sorry Bus driver. We both said. Didn't stop us from angrily whispering though.

.You have caused me nothing but pain for the past 2 weeks Alex. All I tried to do was be your friend. And all I tried to tell everyone is that I don't want to be here. I don't need friends Fiend, and I never will.

.For the last time my name is Finn Minoto, and I'm going to be a pokemon researcher, ow! Did you flick my nose...again?!. Maybe if stopped being such a nerd. (Seriously, that's what my mom wanted for me. What's so great about being stuck behind a desk anyway?

If anything he would make a much better trainer.) Suddenly the bus stops. /..>*8 That's it! Out of the bus now! 8*<..\

Now look what you did! .Me, I didn't do anything! It was you, it was always you! I hate you! I didn't respond to him, as I saw behind him, outside the window a light.

It looked like the sky was tearing up near the horizon of the sea. Something came out. Two twinkling objects fell, and then a wave of light came rushing at us faster then I could blink. Kido barely had enough time to turn around to see what I was seeing.

I imagine he saw something on my face that made him turn around, but what happened after that. I can't recall. The scenery changed, and then I was in a white void. I looked around. Nothing as far as the eye can see.

Wait, suddenly things started to become more clear. I...I remember! But now all I have are questions.

Where am I? Is this a dream? The last thing I remember was taking a nap after dragging Ribrieen back to the tree we met at. *tap, tap, tap*

Oh no, I know that sound. She's here! ...Hmpf, As if you could ever get away from yourself...

For the last time, I am not you Steenee, I refuse to become you. ..I heard you the first time, You really did prove yourself, didn't you, but since there's no one left who's an expert on this, I should probably tell you... Steenee said with a grin.

Tell me what? No, instead, I should be asking what has been haunting me for some time. Just what are you? ...Hmm? Didn't I already tell you last time? Could have sworn you had a brain before...

Hey! ...Hahaha, only kidding Alex, or do you prefer Ivy kun? Looking into your memories was so much fun. The more you learned about yourself, the more I learned too. We're not so different after all...

In what way am I anything like you? ...Don't be so coy, You and I both will never give up on what we waaaaant... Did I just get goosebumps, or did the temperature in this room drop by 10 degrees?

...I'm just here to tell you how much you've been struggling without me. ;)... I think I did alright so far. Me, and Sid have gone on a long journey, and came out on top.

..Oh, but you didn't mention the fact, that without me guiding you, you had to relearn so many things like a little baby. Things that every Steenee, and even Bounsweet should have known.

Where's your pride Alex, your grace, your nature. Any Steenee in your position wouldn't have tripped so easily after evolving. Any Steenee would have returned to the jungle like a good Steenee would, and any Steenee would have jumped at the chance to evolve! Especially after gaining the potential to become a totem pokemon.

Do you have any idea what an honor it is to be chosen by the tapus to become established as a totem trial guardian? How many pokemon would kill to be in your position?...