Chapter.34 Aftermath

,, Missy, what are you doing over there? ,, '" Keeping a promise that's what. "' Sid's face looks like he stepped in something nasty.

- You're not honestly helping that Toucannon, are you?  He was working with the guy that did this to me? - 

Ribrieen looks over at Sid with a quizzical look. 

'" I arrived a bit late, but if he made you evolve, I don't see the problem. "' Sid sputtered. - Ye...yeah, but I...I didn't want to evolve into this! -

'" Ohhh, you're one of those branched evolution pokemon. No offense. I'm sorry I couldn't have gotten here sooner. To be honest, if it wasn't for Tapu Bulu, I wouldn't have made it here today at all. "'  - Must have been very hard for you. -

Ribrieen rolls her eyes. '" If it makes you feel better...I'm sorry you didn't get to choose."'

- I... I know, it's just that I had...- '" A dream? "' Ribrieen finished.  Sid meekly nods. - Yeah...-

'" Even so, you shouldn't take it out on Toucannon, or me. I get it. Forgiveness takes time, and sometimes it just never comes. Maybe Toucannon is just as guilty as your..ehem...assailant, but how about we let Toucannon tell his side of the story, before you judge him alright. "'

p^^ Ouch. Maybe I misjudged you a little bit too harshly tric..no, Ribombee, but I want to hear it from you first. ^^p

'" There, that Pollen Puff should help him recover. What were you saying Pancham? "'

p^^ Epih?! Hey! I'm trying to be nice! ^^p '" Sorry, just priorities Pancham, I'll listen now. "'

p^^ No, no, I can be mature too. I'm sorry, I'm more exhausted than angry to be honest. Just tell me why I should forgive you after stealing our food? I got stripped of my leaf because of that. ^^p

Ribrieen ponders, before hitting her head, winking, and sticking her tongue out. '" Eheh. That was you on guard duty that day huh? "'

p^^ Hmmmrrr... ^^p '" Ok, ok, I give, I needed them for a prank I had planned. I could have sworn I didn't take all of them. Look the truth is, that I don't really have a real excuse for my actions. I'll probably continue to do pranks in the future to be honest.

However, I will try my best to tone them down, and even make it up to everyone I pranked later.  I know I've might have gone too far. It took Alex to help me realize that."' 

,, Awww, see Pancham? She's not so bad. ,, Stoutland whispered. p^^ Sssshhh, she's still talking... ^^p

'" Tapu Bulu explained on the way here, that I have a way of resonating with the feelings of other pokemon. I'm able to tell in a way how someone feels. It's why I got addicted to seeing, and feeling the looks on everyones' faces after a fun time.

,, I take it back, you suck at apologies. ,, I'm trying Stoutland! I just wanted to say, I'm sorry, and I'll make it up to you, and your pack in the future. "'

p^^ It better be sooner than later, but apology accepted. ^^p Ribrieen claps her hands together as if praying for forgiveness. 

'" Please be patient, I have quite a few pokemon already waiting in line for me to make it up to. I promise I will get to you soon. Can you help me pull Alex, and Toucannon into the grass before any humans notice? ( I hope I can convince her to stay) "'

- I'm afraid, you're a bit late if you didn't want attention. -

\v/ Great Guardians of Alola! Did all that really just happen? Did you all really just fend off UB Black?! \v/

Everyone nodded. Unsure of the situation. \v/ That is so cool! Even the Tapu Bulu couldn't last 10 minutes with UB Black! How did you do it. Sure you didn't win, but pushing it through the Ultra Wormhole was no small feat.