Chapter.26 Odd Reunions

@~ We make it to the oasis area only to see a crowd of humans near the desert entrance. 

So much for asking Tapu Bulu for help. Not that our lazy guardian would lift a finger for us since the guys chasing us were only a threat to us in the first place.

Something runs ahead of me, and to my relief, and surprise, it doesn't appear to be our enemies. What is a Herdier, and a Corsola doing here though? ~@

p^^ Is that a blue Corsola? ^^p Before anyone could answer, the Herdier grabs the whistle with his teeth, and tosses it behind him for the Corsola to grab. 

,, Don't you dare blow that whistle so close to me next time! I'll give it back, when you learn some respect.,, 

 Contrary to Herdier's expectations, we just kept running ahead. @~ Sorry Herdier, we're getting chased right now, can we do this later? ~@

Soon the light from the evolutions further back begin to die down. Not good, we slowed down too much from Herdier's interference. They'll catch up to us soon. We're too short to run very fast, and they just grown longer legs.

&"& Hurry up already, we just need to get to the next area correct? Use the humans to keep them busy if need be. &"&

,, Oh no you don't, we've been trying to keep a low profile. How about we just go together, and then we'll help you fight once the humans are out of sight?,, @~ I hate how my running speed is basically your walking speed, but fine. 

You have a Corsola on your back right? Have them use water moves on the Graveler, and I'll mimic them. ~@

Herdier nods, but surprises me by carefully grabbing my cloak's neck, and me along with it, and carrying me towards Route 12 at blinding speed.

@~ Watch it! You're going to damage my neck! ~@ Corsola seemed to scoff at my complaint.

>O< Pfff, reelaaax, we just brute forced our way through a snow storm last night. Herdier's control, and speed have greatly improved recently, as well as his strength, and endurance.

He literally won't let you down until the coast is clear. >O< p^^ Hey wait up, you're going too fast!

Now I'm the Slow Poke. No fair! ^^p Thankfully we managed to run past the humans' backs before a single one turned around, and made it to the next Route just before rumbling could be heard.

Graveler wasn't running towards us. He was rolling, and he was as annoying as I remembered. {.\_/.} I hope you're ready to roll back into the ocean where you belong!

You think you were slick to run while we were evolving. Who even does that?! {.\_/.} Graveler slams into us, knocking us over. Herdier opens his jaw in pain, and let's me go. All three of us make less than graceful landings.

Thankfully my disguise stayed intact, otherwise I might have lost my temper. Pancham, and Crabrawler are behind Graveler now, which means, we have him surrounded.

They must have dodged his Roll Out attack from earlier. All at once, we launch our attacks before Graveler could even move his mouth.

Crabrawler, perhaps seizing the moment, smacks Graveler's back head on with a Power-up Punch. Corsola unleashed a flurry of Bubblebeam, and to my shock, Herdier uses Surf.

Naturally I use Mimic to copy Surf, and summon a second big wave from behind me to wash Graveler back towards Pancham.

Graveler, who's eyes were as big as pok'eballs now, couldn't even turn around in time to see Pancham power up an ominous looking move.