FIVE

BLUE HAD explained everything to Baylen the next day

BLUE HAD explained everything to Baylen the next day. She was sure he'd never go out alone again but would find a way somehow someway.

"Clara, I can't believe this!" Blue said, pacing in front of her best friend. "I'm sorry it was just so sudden!" Clara replied, throwing her hands in the air. Blue stopped and looked at the red head. "Baylen? Really? Out of every boy in the world you like my brother? Ew." She ranted to Clara.
         "What? Half the school has a crush on him." The girl tried to reason with Blue. "He's still my brother, but whatever makes you happy." She smiled at her friend. Clara smiled back, a faint blush on her cheeks. "Damn, you really like him don't you?" Blue asked, sitting down next to her.

Clara moved her head to the side before tilting it at her best friend. "Yes, but we don't have to talk about it if it makes you un-." "Clara, your feelings come first. It's alright. So why do you like him?"
             The two of them rambled on for what felt like forever until Baylen walked in causing Clara's cheeks to ignite in flames. "Hey Clara." He waved, noticing her before talking to his sister. "We're hanging out with Bruce and Gwen remember? Clara can come to." He smiled at the red head, causing her cheeks to go even more red.

"Oh right! Clara are you ready? Because I'm not." Blue smirked at her friend slyly so Baylen wouldn't notice. "Yeah, I am." Her voice almost trembling because of her nerves, completely oblivious of what Blue was trying to do. "Go wait out there with Baylen while I get ready." Blue said nonchalantly.
              Clara nervously stood up and walked over to where Baylen was standing. "Be out in a sec." Blue closed her door, laughing to herself before getting her stuff ready.

As Baylen and Clara talked, she could feel her face heating up. "Do you like the movie Jaws?" He asked with hope in his voice. "Oh... yeah I do." She mumbled. Truth was, Clara was way to scared to watch it and was just lying to get Baylen to like her.

"Alrighty, I'm ready." Blue announced, grabbing her best friends hand and pulling her out the door. The three walked just a couple houses down since Bruce was on the same street.
            Blue knocked on the door, only having to wait a few seconds as Bruce opened the door. "Hi!" He said, smiling as he hugged them and let them in. Gwen looked up and smiled to. "Mom ordered pizza and drinks, should be here soon. In the meantime we have board games!" Bruce said, Blue sitting on the floor next to Gwen.

The five of them played board games until the pizza came. The three sat at the table talking about school, boys/girls, the new roller rink that was opening, and more. Bruce's mom set up a movie for them to watch afterwards and then they'd go home.

"Jaws!" Gwen shouted, jumping over the sofa and falling on the cushions. Clara immediately froze. Of course she had to jinx herself. "Um... I have to use the restroom, I'll be back." She lied, going into the closest bathroom.
            "Should we start it without her?" Bruce asked, sitting next to Blue. "No, she likes this movie it'd be rude to start without her." Baylen protested, already popping a piece of popcorn in his mouth. Blue rolled her eyes, sipping on her soda.

Meanwhile, Clara was hiding away in the bathroom, to afraid to go watch the movie. It had already been 15 minutes in and she still wasn't back. "Imma go make sure she's okay." Blue said, getting up and walking over to the bathroom.
She knocked once on the door. "Clara? Are you alright?" "No." Clara quickly opened the door, pulling Blue inside. Her eyebrows pinned together as she looked at the red head. "So, earlier I told Baylen I had watched Jaws before... Blue you know how terrified of that movie I am! I look like a total coward." The girl ranted, putting her head in her hands.

Blue sighed, placing a hand on Clara's back. "You don't look like a coward. We can leave if you want?" Clara immediately shook her head. "No, I'll suck it up." She lifted up her head with a smile. "You sure?" Clara nodded, leaving the bathroom with Blue following her.

Blue soon realized the only seats open were hers and next to Baylen. She quickly took her seat causing Clara to sit next to Baylen. The movie had started and Clara couldn't stop herself from stuffing her face into Baylens shoulder. "Haven't you watched this before?" He whispered. "Yes, but I'm still scared." Baylen smiled at that, putting his arm around her.

Blues plan worked out perfectly.

~~~

Baylen had walked home a little before the two girls since he had to get his things to go to their moms house. So when the girls left it was only them.

"So? I saw what happened." Blue smirked, looking at her best friend. "Oh stop. It won't happen again I assure you." Clara said, feeling a blush creep up her neck. "But you're blushing! Don't even try to deny it." The girl responded, looking back at the ground.
"Alrighty, bye!" Clara said, walking away. "Wait, aren't you coming home with me?" Blue asked confused. "No, unfortunately mom wants me home early." She nodded, waving goodbye to Clara.

Blue had arrived to her dads, grabbing her stuff and leaving with Baylen to their moms.

"Did you have fun today?" Blue asked as they walked. "Yeah... did... did Clara seem a little... I don't know... clingy?" He asked hesitantly. "No? Why?" Blue lied, kicking a rock. "Well during the movie she kept like... wrapping her arms around me, shoving her face into my shoulder. I don't know it was just a little weird." Her heart dropped at the sound of that.
              Baylen had half the girl population swooning over him. Clara had more of chance considering her crush was her best friends brother. But it all came down to who he liked. And Blue just really wanted Clara to be happy.

~~~

They eventually got to their moms. Blue went straight to her room, doing the math homework she had before school in the morning.
         Light music played out of her record player as she tried to focus which was pretty easy. "Kids! Dinner!" Mandy yelled.

The three of them sat around and ate sharing small talk. "How was dads?" She asked her kids. "Fine." Blue shrugged, twirling her spaghetti. "Yeah, it was whatever." Baylen added. Mandy nodded.
          The rest of dinner was pretty quiet, the two getting ready for bed then going to sleep.

~~~

A/N: guess who didn't know how to end this chapter? Me. Not the point, how do we like Baylen and Clara? I'm not 100% where I'm gonna take their relationship but there will definitely be more:) comment and vote x