TWENTY FIVE

❗️TW❗️ MENTIONS OF CUTTING

"GET IN the car." Nolan demanded as they walked outside. Blue had been handcuffed and dragged out so she wouldn't run away. Rain poured down, hitting her cuts. It almost felt nice to have some way of getting them clean.
           They threw her in the back seat, one guy sitting next to her. "Put her hair up. Make her look different." Nolan instructed as he slid into the drivers side.

"Don't you dare touch me." Blue said, trying to move away but ended up trapped against the door. The man managed to tie her hair up, making her face the window.
          "Fuck all of you." She mumbled. Just as she thought they weren't gonna cut her they did. Right on her thigh. She closed her eyes and tried not to scream at them.

The car started and they drove off into the woods. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Somewhere." He responded.

~~~

A few hours later they had made it onto a main road. Blue watched all the people in their cars and wished someone would come to her rescue.
          Blue heard sirens and her heart dropped. They were coming towards their car and Blue was terrified.

Nolan rolled his eyes and pulled over. The man in the backseat with her pushed her onto the floorboards so she wouldn't be seen.

The cop came up to the window as Nolan rolled it down with a smile. He leaned towards the window while asking "what's the matter officer?" While smiling and chewing on his gum.
        "You were going 20 over the speed limit." The cop replied, writing a ticket. Blue rolled her eyes, trying not to breathe to loud. If she wasn't wanted for the murder she didn't commit she would have ratted herself out. "Oh my my, that's no good." Nolan said sarcastically.

The cop handed him the ticket and left. Nolan crushed it, throwing it in the glove box before driving off. Blue got pulled back onto the seat.

Nolan turned and drove into the campsite. Blues eyebrows pinned together. "Why the hell are we here?" She asked, looking at Nolan. "Stay in the car." He scolded, stepping out of the car. The man besides her even followed him out.
Blue thought this would be the perfect opportunity to escape. She turned her back to the handle, pulling on it but realizing it had a child lock on it.

Blue sat back in her seat, looking out the windows, watching the rain drops roll down it. If I hadn't talked shit about Vance this wouldn't even be happening. She thought to herself, closing her eyes to try and forget about everything.

~~~

Vance was a mess. If I hadn't lashed out at her this wouldn't be happening. He thought as he paced the kitchen. Mason and Sadie were sitting at the table watching him, trying to figure out where they could've taken her.

"They couldn't have gone far." Sadie said, trying to lighten up the mood. "It's not the fact she's gone she's gone because of me! I promised myself nothing bad would happen to her but I've failed that multiple times!" Vance yelled back, slamming his hands on the table.
            "Kid, you can't control what happens to her." Mason replied, leaning back in his chair. "No but I could've at least tried to prevent it." He mumbled back before briefly getting an idea.

"We're going to look for her. We have no clue who or what might have her. Maybe she's just wandering but we don't know until we look." The boy walked to the front door before leaving. Sadie and Mason reluctantly followed behind.
Vance sat shotgun with Sadie driving, causing Mason to complain about being in the back. "I'm older and technically this is my car." Mason tried to reason with Vance but the younger boy didn't say anything.