TWENTY SIX

VANCE, SADIE, and Mason had been driving for hours with no luck

VANCE, SADIE, and Mason had been driving for hours with no luck. They had even went off the dirt pathway and just drove through the trees. "We've looked everywhere." Sadie said, growing tired of doing nothing.
           "Sadie. It's the woods we've barely checked 2% if it." Mason replied, leaning back, trying to get comfortable. Sadie groaned, turning the wheel until Vance stopped her.

"Get down!" He whisper yelled, getting on the floor board. Sadie had immediately taken the key out of the ignition and laid her chair all the way down.
        Mason laid out on the floor board though it was very uncomfortable. "What are we hiding from?" The older boy whispered. "I saw someone." Sadie gave him a look.

"What if it was Blue?" She asked, anger in her whisper. "No, it was a man. He had guns and weapons on him." Vance described the man and then it hit him. "Sadie trade spots with me." The blonde looked at him confused but obeyed.

He sat the chair up, taking the keys from Sadie before starting the car again. "Yay, and I still get to be in the back." Mason said sarcastically, hoisting himself up onto the seat again. "Quit your complaining." Sadie scolded him. "You two act married." Vance told them, looking in the review mirrors.
"We do not!" They both shouted back. Vance shrugged, driving slowly to the man. The black haired man looked at them and got his gun ready. "Mason once I drive into him you're gon-." "What?!" Mason practically screamed.

"Just shut up! You're gonna tie him up and throw him into the car." Vance instructed. Before Mason had time to protest, Vance had ran into the guy, knocking him over.
         Mason immediately hopped out, grabbing the rope the man had on him before tying him up. He struggled to get him in the car due to how much bigger he was compared to Mason.

Once he finally got him in Vance locked the doors. Both Sadie and Vance turned in their seats to look at the man. He had rope in his mouth but still completely alive.
        Mason sat as far away from him as possible while Vance leaned back and pulled the rope from his mouth.

"Tell me where she is!" He demanded. "Who are you talking about?" The man asked breathlessly. "Don't play dumb you know exactly who I'm talking about and if you don't tell me I'll fucking kill you." Vance said very truthfully.
  "You couldn't kill me even if you tried." The greasy haired man said again. Sadie and Mason already knew what was coming up next.

Vance grabbed one of the man's guns, turning the safety off before sticking it to his chest right where his heart was. "Tell me." He seethed. "Fine! Fine. Nolan has her tied up somewhere." He explained. "You think we know where somewhere is?" Mason asked with sass.

"I can lead you guys to it." The man said, trying to keep his life since Vance could end it any minute. Vance hesitantly sat back down, listening to the man's instructions.

While he was driving straight Mason started asking him questions. "What's your name?" "Nick." The man, now known as Nick, spoke annoyed. "Have any children?" "No." "What's your hobby?" "Mason. Stop." Sadie snapped, getting annoyed herself.
         "Your no fun." He huffed, pouting like a little child. "Turn here then go up the hill. It'll be five minutes before you actually get there." Nick directed Vance.

The boy did as told. Before they knew it they had found where she was held hostage. Now they actually had to find her before celebrating.

~~~

Blue made sure her weapons didn't fall off of her while walking or running. They were the only things that would keep her alive. She almost had a run in with one of the men but she managed to make a distraction.

She didn't know how much longer she could hide from them. If only she knew that her getaway car was right outside the building.
        Blue found herself in a storage room, wrapping her fingers around the single string hanging from the ceiling, turning on the light.

She found a bunch of cleaning products. Useless. She thought, sitting down against the open wall. Her arms and legs hurt from all the cuts she had gotten and the most "clean" they had been was when she went out in the rain for 10 seconds.
           They were covered in blood for the past three days and she wanted to shower and patch them up so badly.

Suddenly her thoughts were pulled away when the door burst open. "I found her!" A man shouted, grabbing her harshly and showing no mercy. "Let me go you son of a bitch!" She yelled, thrashing around in his arms. She felt a pain go through the side that hadn't been shot. Another damn cut.

Then all of a sudden there was a sound of metal against a head and she was dropped. "Blue!" A voice shouted from behind her. She turned around and saw none other than Vance Hopper standing before her. "Vance! Oh my God, Vance!" She shouted happily, running to him and throwing her arms around his neck.

He instantly returned it, hugging her tightly and never wanting to let go. She let happy tears fall down her face as she hugged the boy. This was all she wanted for a long time.

Sadie and Mason also got their hugs afterwards and the four were a group again. After their reunion they knew they didn't have much time left until the bad men found them.

"Okay, the leader is knocked out. That guys down now there's at least five of them still roaming around." Blue told them as they came up with an escape plan. "Also, we have to call the cops."
"The front door is obviously locked and the door we came through is now being guarded since they know we're here." Sadie told her.

They discussed what they were going to do. "Mason." Blue said before he walked off. "Yes?" He asked, going back to her. "Take this. I'll need it later." The girl said, handing him her lighter. Well, it wasn't hers but it was now.
        "Okay, bullet." He smiled before walking away again. Vance slipped his hand into hers before the two ran in their direction. Sadie had went to shut down the power and Mason went to cause distractions.

"Blue." He stopped her from going anywhere. "Vance." She said, looking at his eyes. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for lashing out-." "No. I'm sorry. You have zero reason to be sorry. I'm the one who said all of those brutal things. I can't explain right now but I will after." A wave of confidence surged over Blue as she stood on her top toes and kissed his cheek.

Vance went completely red as she smiled at him and grabbed his hand again. The boy was in trouble. Not because they were trying to escape bad men but because of Blue.

~~~

A/N: next chapter is exciting !! Comment and vote x