FIFTEEN

BLUE PACED the room while Vance repeatedly threw a bouncy ball he had gotten from a vending machine against the ceiling

BLUE PACED the room while Vance repeatedly threw a bouncy ball he had gotten from a vending machine against the ceiling. "Okay, so what do we do now?" She asked, stopping in front of him. "You think I know?" He asked in a monotone voice without looking away from the ceiling. She rose an eyebrow at him before sighing and sitting at the end of his bed.
"Well we need food. We can't just keep eating snacks from the vending machine." The girl admitted, running a hand through her hair. He caught the ball before sitting up and looking at her. "And where will we cook it?" He asked semi annoyed.

"I don't know wise ass." She sassed back, looking directly in his eyes. He rolled his eyes at her than sat and thought about what they could do. Blue looked back at the floor also trying to think.
Suddenly Vance gasped dramatically, snapping his head to look at her. She instantly sat up and looked at him. "I have a plan." He winked with a smirk. "Hm... tell me." Blue decided to be stubborn. Something she was good at.

"Hm... no. Get your jacket." He threw the ball at her head before getting up and heading to the door. She looked at him angrily, not moving out of her spot. He opened the door but looked back at her before huffing angrily.

"Get your ass up." He said, looking at her coldly. "And why should I? You won't even tell me your plan." She shrugged, crossing her arms. The girl smirked, knowing she was getting him mad. Vance looked to side than back at her with a shrug. "Fine then. Go hungry." He walked outside then shut the door, waiting out front knowing she'd come.

Blue huffed then grabbed her jacket, pulling it on quickly before leaving the hotel room with the keycard. Vance turned around and looked at her with a sly smile. "Ready?"

~~~

"A restaurant kitchen? Really?" She asked unamused as they stood outside the back door to a restaurant. "We have no other option. Plus we're almost out of money so this is our only option." He said, his ears picking up the sound of the door handle. Blue was about to talk, that was until Vance pulled her around the wall as someone walked out.
          Blues eyes widened as Vance kept his hand around her mouth until the person disappeared back inside. He slowly took it off as she began to talk again.

"How in the world are we supposed to sneak in looking like this?" She asked pointing to their dirty clothes. Vance looked almost defeated until an idea popped up. "Stay here." He instructed the girl. Blue was about to fire back until he ran off to the other side of the wall. She sighed and leaned against the wall waiting for his return.

Vance slid inside the door to reveal a plain white stock room, frantically looking around for any signs of unused uniforms. Unfortunately, there wasn't any so he had to think of a different plan. Suddenly, he heard voices coming from the doorway causing him to duck behind some boxes.
         Two people walked into the room, heading towards the back door with cigarettes and lighters in their hands, laughing about something. Vance cautiously stood up, slowly following them outside.
           When he exited he saw the two workers smoking and talking. Assuming that they were on break, he casually walked up to them. They looked at him weirdly before laughing to each other. Vance obviously took that disrespectfully.