TWENTY SEVEN

BLUE AND VANCE watched as all the men gathered around, planning what to do with the other four outcasts

BLUE AND VANCE watched as all the men gathered around, planning what to do with the other four outcasts. "Well obviously they split up. With Nolan down, Nick gone, and Alan down as well it's almost a fair fight. Four against five." One of them said, counting the men. "Well I know for a fact the curly head could take down three of us at time." Another one interjected.

Their plan went on and on and by this point Vance and Blue were getting bored. Until finally they grabbed their guns and headed off.
        "The security here is low. There's no cameras or anything except people." Blue told Vance as they sat against a wall, waiting for their queue.

"Alright, that's perfect." He responded, his ears picking up the sound of crashing. "Masons done." He said, quickly standing up, pulling Blue with him. They ran to one of the halls, coming face to face with three men.
         "Don't move!" They shouted, pointing their shot guns at the two. They put up their hands, getting on the ground. "We don't want trouble." Vance said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

Blue put fear in her eyes to keep them busy. Suddenly the lights and power went out, causing no one to see anything. Sadie had done her job.

Vance and Blue stood up, walking up to them in the dark before grabbing the ends of their guns. Blue pulled down hard on it causing the guy it belonged to to go crashing to the floor. Vance grabbed the other two, pulling them together so they would hit each other.
         Blue grabbed the man's shoulders, bending him down before kneeing him hard. She punched him square in the face with a grunt then threw him into a wall.

Vance was having the time of his life. The men wouldn't even fight back against him, making this easier than he thought. It only took a few minutes for all three of them to be knocked out after Vance beat them to a pulp.

The two ran off to find Sadie and Mason. They stumbled upon Mason swinging a chair at two of the men. "Take that bitches!" He shouted once he knocked them to ground like bowling pins.
Sadie gave them another hit with another chair, making sure they were completely unable to move.

The four met up and discussed what they were going to do next. "How many did you get down?" Sadie asked anxiously. "Three. Seems like you got two." Blue replied out of breath. Sadie nodded frantically.
"Let's get the hell out of here!" Mason shouted. They all ran to the front door, using the key they found on one the men to open the lock.

Before they could get anywhere a voice stopped them. "Stand still!" The four turned around slowly, disobeying Nolan. "Looks like someone's back from the dead." Blue snapped, nothing but anger clouding her mind.

Nolan held a gun at them but mostly on Blue. "You are not! Leaving this building alive." The man shouted, his hands shaking from the rage within him. Masons eyes found Vance's as they pleaded he knew what to do.
Vance nudged his head towards Blue, knowing what she did. "Shoot me. Do it." Blue seethed, keeping eye contact.