Chapter 2:

Takemichi was in his way to the urgent meeting Mikey called. He wondered what it could be. He was thinking about how he was the Toman's first division captain, he felt quite proud, he really out a lot of effort on getting to level. He tried really hard to save everyone and huge them good futures, he felt that all his efforts, all the times being stabbed, was worth of all, maybe if he continued in this path, they will all get happy features. He finally arrived at the shrine everyone was looking at him like if he was some kind of weirdo, and whispering stuff. He felt a bit nervous, the glances that the gang members did made him quite uncomfortable.
"Finally, you've arrived, we've been waiting you asshole" the gang leader said, everyone was shocked by this, most of all Takemichi. "I can't believe that after everything we've done to you, you'll end up doing this, I'm shamed to have called you friend. He was staring at Takemichi's blue orbs full of confusion, the black eyes meanwhile were full of hatred. The other Toman members, including his friends, well the ones he thought they were his friends too. He did t understand a shit. But the word that standee out the most for him was 'Everything we've done for you?... they didn't do a shit for me' he thought.
"What are you talking about Mikey?" He asked, maybe it was all a misunderstanding.
"You know perfectly what we are talking about, so don't act all surprised. From now and on Hanagaki Takemichi is banned permanently from Toman, if someone sees this rat they have my permission to beat the shit out of him, and if you dare to touch Toman's territory don't expect to live another day. And everyone is forbidden to talk to him, if we catch you interacting with this traitor you'll be banned too, and we'll beat the shit out of you"
He was shocked. But more than shocked, he was so fucking angry, he could tell this was one of Kisaki's plans, if he got a chance he would kill that green/blonde haired devil. He felt betrayed most of all, after he nearly died like a thousand times for them they did this. How dare they? HOW. DARE. THEY? He had sacrificed everything, his happy future, his love for Hina so she would be happy with Emma and Mikey would be happy for his sister, his body, his mental health, his sanity, his EVERYTHING, he gave up everything he had to save them, and this was how they returned the favor? They never ONCE asked if he needed something, he had always been "The Hero" to everyone, he always saved everyone, but no one tried to save him, he would like to be saved, at least one time, to feel that he could rely on that person to be there when he needed, that that person would save him. But his so called "friends" were way to blind and selfish to care about him, right? As long as he saved them, they would be fine. He had enough of this, but he knew no one would come to save him, so he would just have to save himself. He didn't care anymore about the reason he was kicked out. He didn't care a shit about them, he would make them suffer like he did.
"Fine, I still don't know the reason I'm been kicked out, from what I remember I haven't done something, wrong not like I care anyways. I'm finally free from this shity gang, I'm so glad" he sighted "I was so stupid to think this would last...but I was too naive, life's really hates me, doesn't it? First sending this bunch of people, second making me want to protect all of you, getting stabbed multiple times for all of you, and third some shitty friends I tried to protect now end up kicking me, I'm really tired" the he looked at his ex-leader "Here Mikey" he took off his uniform (he was only wearing the coat, not the full uniform) and handed it over to Mikey who looked at him astonished. He had some bandages on his belly , he had been stabbed (AGAIN) saving Mikey from been stabbed some weeks ago (I just made up the stabbed thing lol). Mikey jumped from where he was and punched Takemichi on the face several times leaving him on the floor. He stood up, and didn't cry, surprising everyone. He looked at Mikey with pure hate, in his dull emotionless eyes. (Kind of like this the bandages 👇)

  (Kind of like this the bandages 👇)