Chapter 14:

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Oh and many are confused with 'Who is this' this is the other Takemichi that talks to him in his head.
___________
"Then let me help you with that~" Izana said but Takemichi responded "Not right now, I don't feel like it, actually maybe I will go home, it's not that late yet. Sorry Izana, maybe another time"
The white haired just sighed and nodded "I'll tell Kakucho and it's okey don't worry"
He went outside and remember they stole his bike.
'Damn, at times like this I would go to Shinchiro's bike shop to buy a new one but he won't let me in probably...you know what? Fuck that, I'll just go and buy a new one'
He headed towards the bike shop and when he arrived only Wakasa was there looking at his cellphone. He looked back and was kind of surprised to see him
"Takemichi? Long time no seen, I love your new look, a bit emo but suits you, it is better than your piss yellow hair"
"Hi Wakasa, nice to see you too" Hanagaki responded
"What are you doing here at S.S Motor? You know that Shinchiro is like really angry, right?"
"Yea but he is not here so it is okey, I just came to buy a bike anyways not to chit chat too much"
"Okey, Shinichiro couldn't come today so I'm taking care of the shop, choose whatever bike you want, the prize is on the little paper in the seat"
"I have already chosen"
"Well, that was fast, which one?"
"This one" Takemichi says as he points at the one next to him, it wasn't a very expensive motorcycle but it was a good one.
"Sure that will be XXXXX yen, you can pay it in quotes too"
"I'll just pay it here" He says as he gives his credit card to the older
"There, all done, I already put gasoline so you can take it, cya Takemichi, nice to see you again"
"Bye Wakasa"
Once the raven head got in his new bike he got on and rode home.
'It has been a long time since I time leaped, I wonder what's going on in the future, maybe I should search for Naoto'
'You can't time travel anymore, you're stuck in this timeline because of Omori, he already saw you and la see the curse on you so now you can't time leap'
'So I have to look for Omori for you to kill him, and before he comes back I have to time leap?'
'Yes, but you have to time travel to the past again before he re spears because or else you'll be stuck in the future'
'Alright, thank you. You know what? You're actually a soft dude, hehe'
'Shut up kiddo'
'Why do you keep calling me kiddo if we're the same age?'
'Because I told you, I've got higher IQ and I'm a G.O.D so I'm quite older than you'
'Really? Since when?'
'When u saved you I told you, you really don't pay attention don't you, and I'm not like a God but more like a never dying creature that got stuck in you, I was transferred here because of your time leaping, and if you die I die so I'll keep you alive as much as possible'
'Awwwww, you love me, I love you too Kuro, you're such a nice person'
'Shut the fuck up'
Takemichi chuckled and parked at his house. He entered and lates in the couch, he quickly fell asleep. He woke up two hours later because someone had knocked the door
'Fuck who it is? It's 1 am, im going to rip their heads off'
'Their? So there are many persons?'
'Yes'
Takemichi opened the door and saw his brother drunk with his friends
"Hey Takemichi, sorry for the hour, we went with your brother to the bar to drink something and he ended drunk" one of the losers said
"It's okey don't worry, let me carry him, thank you" The blue eyed responded and Shoyo said "Little *hip* Takemichy, come with your *hip* big bro to play a bit"
"No prob, cya!" And the two disappeared as he closed the door. He took his brother to his room and lay him on the bed.
He soon went to his room and fell asleep again. 
Time skip to next morning 10 am
Takemichi woke up, he checked in the calendar and it was February 10, in six days school would start (school finished at December 14) He thought what would the Mizo crew would think about him. He wasn't able to hang out at all with them since the Toman incident. 'I need to buy the stuff for school, but I don't want to thought'
He went downstairs in pijama and saw that his brother wasn't up yet so he went back to his room, he changed and headed in his bike where they sold all those school stuff. Once there he bought the stuff and went back home.
Time skip to first day of school
He went walking there with his uniform and a toast in his mouth. He was scrolling down his phone when he arrived, he put it back and went to the principal's office to look for his classes, but instead he saw some teachers giving out papers. He headed to one and she said
"Welcome back! In which year are you?"
"Second" (idk in which year he is I'll just put him in second year)
"Surname?" She asked again
"Hanagaki" he responded
"Ah! There you are here, you are in class 2-A, enjoy"
'Like if I could enjoy school, seriously how can they let some empty heads teach people?'
'I was wondering the same, I bet they are all scaredy cat in our class, let's just wish that any Toman scum is in our class'
'Yea, it would be really bothersome'
'I know, maybe we could skip school, in the break we could get out and we could go beat the shit out of someone in an alleyway'
'Good idea, let's do it'
He walked to his class and sat down in the back so the teacher wouldn't notice him too much
'I've been digging a bit in your memories and I've found this Mizo crew, what are you planning to do with them?'
'I'll guess I'll text them or something later, idk'
'And about your ex?'
'I don't really care about her lesbian ass'
'You got fucked by four dudes, and she has the lesbian ass'
'That was an accident'
'Yea sure sure'
'Anyway I'm really bored, I bet we're getting an old as fuck woman and that dissent sees a fuck or a very strict ugly woman with a disgusting furry pimp under her lip'
'Haha, probably, I bet we're getting a stupid as fuck professor that doesn't give a fuck if someone is not paying attention'
'True true, I just hope we don't have the same math teacher as last year, she kind of had eyes in the back of her head dude! You where doing something while she explained looking at the board but the second you did something she turned, not to mention she was ugly as fuck, a dog shit is prettier'
'Jssjsj, true, dude we've been waiting for five minutes, where is the teacher?'
'Idk I was wondering the same'
______________