Chapter 19:

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_________________
"Takemichi...Hanagaki Takemichi is a time traveler"
Everyone was too sunned to speak.
"What do you mean he's a time traveler? What did you smoke Chifuyu?!" Baji asked worriedly
"Hey Chifuyu, are you having enough sleep? Have you been consuming drugs or something?" Draken added
"I think he should go to a therapist" Mitsuya suggested looking at Kazutora who replied "Well I could contact my therapist and see if he can help you"
Chifuyu started defending himself saying he didn't smoke anything or have any drugs, and that he was perfectly fine and didn't need a therapist, which offended Kazutora saying that Chifuyu said that he had mental illness (which he has) and like that the four started to fight. Mikey was was the online silent, he always suspected something like that, each time Takemichi saved someone it was like he knew what was going to happen, like the week before Draken got stabbed by Kiyomasa's traitor ass he had offered him to be his bodyguard, which he refused. Not too after they had talked about how Takemichi felt something bad was going to happen to him, which happened. Then with Baji, Chifuyu had told him that Take told Baji not to die or not kill himself, which he almost did but Takemichi had taken his friend's knife some minutes before, coincidence? I don't think so. Everything made sense now, it was like if Mikey was making a puzzle and he just found the last pieces, the puzzle named Hanagaki Takemichi, everything made so much fucking sense, but why need to save them? Didn't they have a happy life in the future?
"What happened on the future that Takemichi has to save us? What happened to Hina? What happened to everyone? What happened to me?" The guy with obsidian eyes asked, he needed to know.
Chifuyu sighed and started telling all the timelines and how they ended, basically the whole TR plot/manga/anime, about how Mikey turned in the future, he told them about Bonten, about how he was trying to save Hina and also Mikey, and that Naoto was the trigger etc. Everyone was silent, but they where all focused on one person. Mikey was looking at the floor, he couldn't believe how much pain he made Takemichi suffer, how much Takemichi went through just to save him, he couldn't believe that he killed Takemichi countless times in the future, he never felt so guilty before, he could imagine Takemichi and him falling from the tall building, damn he even tried to save him when he had taken 3 bullets from him. He looked at his hands and he could almost see the stains of blood on them, he felt like such a horrible person, how could he do that to Takemichy after all he has done...

A/N: So you must be thinking or saying I don't really care what you did, well as I was saying you must have thought: "Well he has now to give up, right?" Well nope! He is more motivated than ever to save him so he won't become like him in the future, but I think is pretty late since the Tengoku Mafia proposal to join, but we still don't know if he's going to join or not, hehehehehehe~ Also I discovered that this Ü looks like a happy face.

Later with Takemichi

He was bored as fuck in his bed looking at the roof, today everyone was busy with who knows what but he couldn't care less, well maybe he cared about what Izana was doing but anyways the point is that he was alone and bored, also the power went off and the maintenance people where fixing it since last night, and they where so fucking noisy, like what where doing there that is taking  them so long? He wanted to go down and kill then but then he would go to prision and Ran said he didn't want to continue spending his whole bank account on getting him out of prison/juvie everyday. He thought he was about to die when he heard something on his window, he turned lazily his head and saw a rock been throw to his window again. He stood up from the bed and walked towards his window, he opened while sticking out his head out the window. He saw the person he last expected to see, his red hair tied in a small ponytail and violet eyes shined under the sunlight as he smiled.
He jumped from the window since it wasn't very high. He landed like perfectly and said  "Kanemiya Rikoyugi" even thought that wasn't the guy's real name, it was the name he used when he was undercover as a police, but the raven used it since he didn't knew his real name.
"Hanagaki Takemichi" the red haired replied with a smirk
"What are you doing here?" The raven asked
"What? I can't spend some time with my future work mate?" The violet eyed asked and the other one sighed "You don't know if I'm going to join"
"I have an idea, let's bet, if you end up joining you have to go on a date with me, and if you don't we won't be seeing each other again, quite sad isn't it?"
Takemichi looked at the guy in front of him for two seconds before sighing "So, where you want to go?"
"To the mall of course, we've got to buy ur killing suit"
"You're really annoying you know that right?"
He just smiled more as he replied "Yep! And I love that you're the only one who can stand me without wanting to kill me"
The ravenette looked at him in disbelief as he sighed (for the 8374783747 time) "Okey let's go, do you have a bike die something?"
"Nope! We'll have to go together in your bike" he replied
"Okey, grab tightly, I'm used to go fast"
"Yes sir!"
The two went on the bike with Riko behind Take, grabbing his waist tightly, enjoying his time. He looked at Michy's untouched neck (all the old hickeys caused by Tenjiku where long gone) and then looked at his ear, he breathed some hot breath in his neck and ear, waiting for him to blush or something but to his surprise he didn't react at all 'a hard one huh, another reason why I like him' he smiled to himself. Once they arrived they saw someone they, well mostly Takemichi, didn't expect to see
"Well look who is here, the little emo brat" Taiju said with a huge grin on his face
"Taiju, want to get your ass get beaten again?" Take replied coldly
"Taiju, who are you talking to?" Two voices asked, and when they went to see they met with Riko and Michy.
"Takemi- I mean Hanagaki" Hakkai said, not sure if say it friendly or cold, maybe simply neutral "Why are you here?"
"To hangout with me of course, he can do and go where he want, as long as I remember the mall diesent belong to any gang, specially Toman" the red haired interrupted
The three siblings looked at the mysterious perdón with Take, he wasn't a member of Tenjiku, he didn't seem so, or maybe he was but new.
"Hanagaki listen- I know we had trouble and we fighted and we treated you so unfairly, but I'm really thankful for what you did with my family, if it wasn't for you, me Yuzuha and Taiju wouldn't been close as we are now, I-"
"I don't want to hear your shit, I don't give a shit about your family condition and if any of you three die I couldn't care less so now move out of my ducking way before I do the same I did with Baji's arm" the raven said angrily which Reo only smiled and wrapped his arm around the blue eyed's neck saying "I knew there was a reason why I liked u"
"Shut up, let's go" Michy replied leaving the three surprised, Take was in a relationship that wasn't with Izana? That is something new, but it hurt them, especially Hakkai that cared a lot for his ex-friend, gosh, if he could he would time travel in that same second to the past and kill Kisaki the second he appeared in the gang, he would beat him until his face was unrecognizable.
And with that another person held a killing hate towards the tan boy who's location was still unknown
.
.
.
Somewhere in Tokyo
.
.
.
"Soon, very soon my love, you'll come screaming to me for my love and attention, soon my love, soon you'll be mine, just wait my dear Takemichy~"
______________________________
BOOM CLIFFHANGER MUSHAHAHSHAHAHA