Chapter 9:

"Talking"
'Thinking'
__________________________
After the "incident" Takemichi was walking to his home when he heard some gunshots, it seemed like someone had robbed a shop, he ran to the scene and saw one of the thieves scraping, he ran after him but the robber turned back and stabbed him in the middle of the chest with a big knife then shoot him three times in the abs. The killer proceeds to continue escaping while the people yell in horror as Takemichi bleeds. His white t-shirt was now all red and sticky, he grabbed the knife and took it out his chest, leaving a big hole in his body. His vision started to get blurry 'So I'm going to die here huh' he thought when he heard "TAKEMICHI", it was Izana that ran towards him "TAKEMICHI, HOLD UP! DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES, HELP IS ON THE WAY, DONT YOU DARE DIE ON ME TAKEMICHI, YOU PROMISED WE WOULD RULE TOKYO TOGHETHER, REMEMBER?"
"I'm sorry I won't be able to see how Tenjiku becomes number 1 gang, and you become the strongest person of Al, Tokyo" Takemichi says and smiles "I wish you luck, live long, Izana, enjoy life, tell everyone that I will always remember them, just make sure to not forget about me when I'm gone, okey?"
"I-I could never forget you, either me or the rest of Tenjiku, just hold a little longer" the purple eyed boy notices that the raven head was not breathing and his eyes looked dead, he still had a smile on him thought, the smile he missed so much "Takemichi?! *shakes the blue eyed teen* Takemichi! No no no no, don't die!"
Too late, the black haired boy was already dead, the ambulance arrived too late, they weren't able to save him.

Takemichi's pov:
When he thought he was dead he suddenly woke up in a strange place, he was floating in some red thin. He checked his chest and confirmed that it still had a hole in it but it didn't hurt anymore. 'Am I in hell?' He thought as he stood up, he was in a red place, that reeked of blood, there were also some white figures that seemed like giant ribs...WAIT, WAS HE INSIDE HIS BODY?! He looked down and saw his feet on something red and sticky, where he had been floating earlier, probably blood too.
He looked around for an exit or something to get out when he heard "Well well well, look who is here, finally need me? Ta-ke-mi-chy?" It was a voice that he worked really hard to forget.
"Y-you" he muttered
"Yes, me, miss me?" The person who had appear when he took the path for evil, when Toman had kicked him out, when those black hands took him down with them, that person was no other than himself. It was the exact same version of Takemichi, he had the same black hair, the same soft skin, the same blue eyes but his...shine with bloodlust all the time, his smile was of a maniac, but what could Takemichi say? That was how he was too, he has transformed into that version of himself without even noticing, and not only physically also mentally.
"Don't worry, you're not dead, but you aren't alive either, you are in a bridge between both. It seems you noticed that we are both the same person, but I'm just...how do I say it? A better version of you" he walked towards the other Takemichi who was too horrified to talk "See, I have been waiting for you to wake me up, which you did an a quite young age, but because you were small, tiny and stupid you sent me back to sleep, but then you woke me up again! Some months ago, years, Idk, since your second Timelap more or less, so from here *points at his head* I have been manipulating your thoughts, saying things like "No you can't do it, you killed them all,it'd all your fault,they would be better without you""
"So it was you...it was you all the time...the one who said those things in my head" Takemichi 1 said, now he wasn't horrified anymore, he was so angry, so mad.
(Original Takemichi = Takemichi 1)
(Evil Takemichi = Takemichi 2)
"Wow wow wow calm down buddy, I'm explaining what I am, hmmmmm, oh! I'm like your blonde friend, that in the future in a druggy emo guy with white hair...Mikey! There, I'm just like Mikey's dark impulsivity, but in person, more than person God, I've been manipulating you from your thoughts so you would turn just like me, but anyways now that I'm done I'm telling you why I brought you here. I want to make a deal" Takemichi 2 said now serious
"What type of deal?" The other asked
"There is a creature, Omori, I think you already met it, but in human form, it is a creature you created from traveling in time so many times, it is a creature made out of time and space you modified in your travels, it is a black thing, it's so horrible i don't even know how to describe it, it's like a shape shifter, he can turn into anyone he wants, except if you modified his or her future, each time you timeless it follows you, it's like a shadow, a shadow with many eyes ready to judge you, if it ever manages to get you, you're dead, or worse you'll be stuck for ever in a black hole for example, you'll be trapped there and the voices I created will become real, all your fears in there become real, and the worst part is that only I can take you out, not a mortal, I will also revive you, so here's my deal, if I protect you from Omori, you in exchange will share your mind and body with me"
"What do you mean by sharing mind and body?"
"Both thoughts will be in the same mid so we will be able to communicate with each other, and with body I will be able to control your body for at least 5 minutes, so more than a deal it will be a contract"
"And how exactly do you plan to protect me from Omori?"
"I have a special energy, that if I surround your body with it, if Omori touches you, or he looks into your eyes he will dissolve from existence, for a while, after two three months he will be back, so basically you'r don't have to worry at all"
"Hmmm, Okey I'll lend you my body when you want *Takemichi 2 grins* buuuutttt, only in important cases like if I'm about to die, or in an extreme danger situation, deal?" Take 1 takes his hands and soon his other he shakes it "deal" the other one grins.
And like that Takemichi's vision became blurry and started to feel dizzy and fell to the ground. As soon as he made contact he opened his eyes, he was in a big white room, he sat up and yawned. He looked around and saw three people, a girl medic who looked like she haven't slept in ages, Izana, and someone he thought that he would never see again...
"Brother?....."