Chapter 24:

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Kuro talking'
________________________
Takemichi rushed to the hospital with Tenjiku behind him 'no no no no no no no! How could this happen?! Did someone hurt him?!'
They finally arrived the room to see a pale Shoyo with multiple tubes connected to his body "W-what happened?!"
"The tumor has expanded and he only has an hour max to live" the nurse replied
"Tumor?! What tumor?!" The younger Hanagaki asked
"I thought you were aware of this Mr. Hanagaki, your brother had brain cancer for over 2 months, and it had expanded way too much in a short time" the nurse explained
"Why didn't you tell me?!" Take went to his brother, tears falling down his eyes.
"I-I didn't want everyone to be sad...I didn't want to have my last months of life everyone treating me differently"
"But I have the money! I could have saved you! We could have done chemotherapy! I-" Take said but his brother shook his head "We found out about the tumor way too late"
"We could have paid for an operation so they take the tumor out!"
"There are way more chances of me ending up been paralytic than of success, it is way too deep into my brain, I don't want to live my life in a wheel chair"
"I-"
"Little Michy, don't cry, I chose this"
"What will I do without you? You're the only one left...I can't continue without you!" Takemichi cried after so many time, those crybaby tears finally came out.
"But you have to, please don't blame yourself, I love you" Shoyo said, caressing Takemichi's cheek as he cried.
"I love you too" Take replied, Shoyo chuckled before his hand fell and the monitor did a king beep sound.
"SHOYO, don't die! Wake up! SHOYO!" He yelled as he cried, Kakucho held him, as doctors covered what was an older brother for them up.
"SHOYO!" He continued to cry as the others looked away, they weren't surprised, after Izana found out he told them and to keep it a secret from Takemichi. The raven fell on his knees crying, and Izana kneeled down to hug him but his hand was slapped by the other one "You knew..." Take said, leaving Izana surprised "You knew he was dying! You knew didn't you!?" He yelled as he cried "All of you knew and you decided to not tell me! You knew I had the money! You know Shoyo is selfless and wouldn't want to waste it! Why?! Why did you keep it a secret?!" They couldn't look at their friend, in Izana's case boyfriend eyes.
"It always ends up the same...the second I open my heart to someone I end up crying and broken, you betrayed me too, I was right, I'm alone in this world, Shoyo was the only person I had and you took him away from me... I hate you all!"
Those words ripped their hearts, but they deserved it, they should have told him.
"Takemichi I'm so so-" Izana started but wa singer up red by the blue eyed one "It's always the same! I'm sorry Takemichi I'm sorry, always SORRY, but will thag sorry bring my brother back?! I don't think so!" He yelled as he stood up "I'm so stupid to believe I could actually trust someone! I won't let anyone close to me ever again! And we break up Izana! I can't believe I loved you!" He said ripping off the earrings as he ran away from them, to outside the building where it was raining.
The others looked at Izana who had silent tears falling down his eyes "You two were in a relationship?" Tan asked
"Yeah, I guess he wasn't ready to tell everyone so we kept it a secret" Izana replied with a broken voice
.
.
.
Takemichi ran, he ran as fast as he could. The rain soaking his clothes and mixing with his tears, the wind in his face, he stopped at the Toman shrine that was currently empty. He never told this to no one but he would go there sometimes in secret, when Toman wasn't there and eat doroyaki all alone.
He kneeled down, facing the huge shrine and yelled from the top of his lungs.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It was a frustrated yell "FUCK YOU IZANA! FUCK YOU RINDOU, RAN, KAKUCHO, FUCK YOU TENJIKU! I HATE YOU ALL!"
Suddenly he felt that the rain stopped, he looked up to see Riko with an umbrella, keeping both from the rain.
"I told you you were going to end up broken" the red haired guy said
Takemichi looked at him and remembered he wasn't alone...he had him, he had Riko, even though it was a name he used while he was undercover and that that wasn't his real appearance, he was the one who warned him, he also had Kuro too.
"It's true, you were right, it's always me the one who ends up been hurt" he admitted to then stand up and add "I'm joining Tengoku"
Riko just smirked, he knew this would happen sooner or later, he just had to be patient, that's why he gave him a whole month to decide "Good, now let's go"the red haired boy said as a black limousine car appeared, but they didn't notice someone was watching them.
"Michy..." Mikey said, he was not with Draken this time, he wanted to visit the Brie alone when he saw Takemichi crying in the rain, he knew the raven had been secretly visiting the shrine but he didn't knew what happened between he and Tenjiku, was surprised him more was when a red haired guy came out of a limousine and talked to Takemichi, but what made his heart stop was "I'm joining Tengoku"
'Tengoku?! As the Mafia Tengoku no Tenshi?! Takemichi clarity doesn't know what he is getting himself into!' But his body didn't move, he felt as if his feet were glued to the ground, and he never felt so useless until he saw Takemichi entering the black car, don't knowing this would be the last time he would see him in a very very long time...
.
.
.
"Welcome to Tengoku No Tenshi kiddo" a white haired man said, he had white hair and a bit of beard, he had a green eye and a purple one with a scar crossing over it. He had a playful smirk when he listened to Reko say he had accepted the invitation "You can take off the mask now Haru" Haru (reko) nodded and took of the mask and red wig, to reveal a fluffy brown hair with two king bangs, but his pair of intense purple eyes never changed.
"I know I know, I'm way hotter now with brown hair, I never believed that red hair fitted me anyways" Haru said
A white haired woman who seemed quite rich looked at Takemichi with a soft smile "Don't worry, you'll get used to this quickly, they might seem intimidating but they are just a bunch of kids playing around. Also my name is Aiko"
She seemed to be in her twenties while the man in the other side seemed to be like 30?
The boy nodded when the boss said "Youñl have to change your name, for now and on your name will beeeee, hmmmmmmmm, I know! Tachoburo Noah! How does that sound?"
"Sounds good sir"
"Ah don't need to be so formal! Just call me Mr. D or Daichi, any of them are alright! And you should stop been so serious, in here you can be all murdery as you want!"
"Boss I don't think that murdery is an actual word"
"Ha ha ha! Serious as ever Akio-chan!" Daichi said.
And like that Takemichi became part of the most dangerous babysitting- I mean Mafia in the world