Chapter 13:

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_____________
Takemichi woke up in a dark room sitting in a chair with his mouth taped. His vision slowly got used to the darkness, and when he tried to move he noticed his hands and legs where tied to the chair. He tried to stay calm but he would lie if he said he wasn't a bit nervous.
'Don't let your guard down, as soon as they appear kill them all'
'Oh hey, look who decided to appear, thought you disappeared after the deal, and how do I call you?'
'That's not the main problem right now, but you can just call me Kuro for the meanwhile'
'That almost sounds as a pet name'
'Shut up, now snap out, they are coming'
Takemichi looked up and saw Mikey entering the room, sitting in a chair in front of him.
"Good morning, sorry it has to be like this..."
The blonde apologized and when he noticed Takemichi wanted to say something he took the tape off his mouth.
"What do you want? If it is to re join Toman I won't and I don't want to" The black haired said
"No, I'm asking you to come back to me, you don't need to join Toman, let's get out of Tokyo together, I don't care how many times you push me away I'll always come back"
Takemichi pressed his feelings deep inside, and responded "Are you out of your mind, what makes you think I want go with you? I will never betray Izana, I won't leave him, he saved me and I'll devote my life to him, so no thank you"
This pissed Mikey a lot "Izana Izana Izana, that is all you say and probably think. Can't you see I'm here too? Im much better than him, what do you want? Money? Pleasure? You don't think we checked why you had so many damn bandages, you are full of resent hickeys, let me replace them with mine..." he tried to kiss him but Takemichi punched him, while they were talking he managed to free one of his hands.
"I don't need you and it was an accident, me and my friends where drunk so we weren't on our right mind... I shouldn't be giving any explanation to you"
Mikey stood up and said while grabbing the blue eyed arm and tying it again "Takemichi, I really thought you would say yes, but you were able to forget us so easily, it wasn't our case sadly, Takemichi you made me feel things I never thought I would, you made my heart beat faster you-"
"I don't want I know and I don't care, just let me go so I can beat the shit out of you again"
The blonde sat on the black haired lap "Please Takemichi...idk what to do for you to come back, I've thought of all the ways but no one worked, why did you decide to join Izana? What does he have that I don't? Do you love him more? Why can't you come back? I miss you, I miss the old times...if I could only go back in time oh I would have killed Kisaki the second I saw him and never believed him, if your eyes would belong to me like they once did, what do I do to get you back to me?"
"*sigh* alright, just for tonight, I'll let you"
"You mean you we could have?"
"Yes, I'll let you and you'll leave me alone"
"Thank you"
Mikey started kissing Takemichi, what started with a kiss full of love ended with one full of lust and desire, the blonde bited the blue eyes lower lip for him to give him permitían to enter which he did, he started exploring the tied boy mouth with pleasure. Mikey let go of the kiss and stood up from the boy's lap and untied him, the second he did this Takemichi kicked him leaving him on the floor.
"You really thought I would just let you fuck me? No no no, you're really confused Manjiro, the one who has control over the situation is me" he said and walked away leaving the other one in the floor.
When he walked out the room he noticed that there were other rooms
'We're probably in some kind of motel or something'
'Yea'
'I still don't know why you let him do that'
'That was the only way that I could free myself dumbass, it is not like I wanted to, I'll wash my mouth when I find a bathroom, his taste is all over, it's disgusting'
'You should move, he will wake up any minute and may want to finish what he started'
'Right'
After some minutes he noticed he started to feel a kind of desire below 'fuck, he left me kinda horny'
'Then find someone to fuck once you get home, it is not that hard with all that harem you have'
'Ay least someone actually likes me, and my only friend it is not my better version of myself'
'Shut up kid'
'We're the same age'
'By my higher IQ I'm older than you'
'Sure old man'
'*sigh*'
Takemichi walked downstairs quickly. When he got out of the building Draken, Mitsuya and Chifuyu where waiting there.
"Seems that you where able to escape, so you declined his offer?" Draken said
"Yes now leave me alone" Hanagaki responded and continued walking but Chifuyu grabbed him by the arm.
"You're not going anywhere"
Takemichi kicked his ex partner in the stanch and roomy he opportunity and started running into an alleyway. He knew they were following him so he tried to distract them. When he noticed they were following him he hided behind some trash bins and called Kakucho
Kakucho: "Takemichy do you need something?"
Takemichi: "Yes! The Toman freaks kidnapped me and Mikey almost violates me too, can you pick me up? I'll send you the location"
Izana: "Wait! Are you okey? Disnthat scum of a man child touched you too much?"
Takemichi: "Izana? are you with Kakucho?"
Izana: "Yea, we'll come there right away, hold up some minutes Michy"
Takemichi: "I'll wait, text me when you arrive, I have to end the call Draken, Chifuyu and Mitsuya are arriving, they are helping Mikey"
End of the call
He sent his live location to Kakucho and stood up, getting away from the trash bins and started running. He entered a store and stole a black hoodie, once outside he put it on and put the hood up. He noticed the trio just got out of the alleyway and where looking for him. Suddenly a wind current flew his hood and he started running with the three behind. He ran and noticed Kakucho and Izana in their bikes. He quickly jumped into the white haired one and they drove away from there, quickly getting away from the three. They went to Izana's house and started bombarding Takemichi with questions
"Are you okey? Did that perv touched you too much? Did they hurt you?" Izana asked
"Did they give you something weird? Did they do you any harm? You fought them right?" Kakucho asked
"Yea" the blue eyed responded
"Wait wait wait, did you win or lose?" The lilac eyed asked
"Win obviously 🙄😏" Takemichi responded
"Yes!" The white haired said
After a while Kakucho had to leave but they said that the three would crash at Izana's house and that Kakucho would come a bit later.
Izana and Takemichi where chilling when the lilac eyed boy noticed that his friend was a bit red and was sweating, what the duck did they do to him?
"I'll go to the bathroom for a sec-" Hanagaki was getting up when Izana grabbed him by the arm "What did they gave to you?"
"No no it's that-"
"Oh~ I see my step brother left you kinda exited~"
"A bit"
"Then let me help you with that~"