Chapter 3:

Takemichi woke up. His eyes felt numb of crying, he had slept in the floor. He still have the memories from last night. They still tormented him. He stood up slowly and walked to the bathroom. He washed his face and when he looked in the mirror it was the reflect of him. No... it wasn't him at all, it was the version of himself he saw yesterday. Black hair, dark blue eyes, shining red, pale skin, and baggy eyes. It kind of reminded him of Bonten Mikey. Suddenly the reflection moved in his own and smile. It looked at him with eyes of a insane person. His reflection put out a hand, trying to reach his owner (Take). Takemichi scared punched the mirror. It broke and cut his hand. Some bits of glass flew and also cut his neck. Not that much but it was bleeding and it stings. He went to his room and put bandages on his all bloody hands (both) and neck, he also put a bandage on the left part of his head, where Mikey had hurted him.
(Here a photo of where Michy's bandages were, just imagine that in his hands like from blow below his shoulders to the his fingers)

He changed clothes (also like this kind of clothes 👆)
He wore a baggy white shirt , and also baggy, black pants. He went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple as breakfast and also grabbed his wallet, he wasn't really hungry. He put on his black converse and walked out. He headed towards the hairdresser. He could felt people taking small glances at him. When he entered a tall man welcomed him. "Ah hello young boy!" The man say "Hello" the teen responded. "What would you like? A haircut maybe? Or maybe dye your hair? Many people your age has been coming here to dye their hair, to purple, blue, black, white..."
"Thank you very much, actually I would like to dye my hair to it's natural color, I used to have black hair"
"Alright! Follow me young lad!" Takemichi followed the guy and seated where he pointed. Then the man started. Meanwhile he was using his cellphone, messages started bombing his cellphone. They were all of Toman members. He silent them all, he didn't want to respond so he just ignored them. After an a hour more or less the man had finished. "There young man! What do you think?" The man said
He looked at his reflection. To his horror/surprise he looked a lot more of that reflection he saw in the morning. But he liked it...it was a way of showing he wasn't the same Takemichi that he once was. He will have his sweet revenge. "Yes, thank you very much sir" he said smiling. "No worries kiddo! Just call me Omori! And here it would be XXXXX yen" Michy took his wallet and and give him the money "I'm Takemichi, thank you Omori"
"Your welcome! You are welcome anytime, here have my number I also do this a domicile"
"Great, thanks a lot, cya" he grabbed the card with Omori's number and left. He was walking through the street he lost in his thoughts, sodden my it started raining. He didn't have a umbrella but he didn't mind getting wet he just walked with his hands in his pockets.
He started feeling cold so he sat below a tree. Suddenly someone said "If you stay here you'll catch a cold" he looked up to see who had say it. In was a a guy with white hair, lilac eyes and tanned skin. "Come with me, you can stay at my place, it's really near" the stranger talked again. Takemichi got mesmerized by those purple eyes that he didn't notice that the guy was talking to him. He shook the strange feeling and said "Thank you, but why are you helping me? A complete stranger"
"Because you remind me a lot of someone that I appreciate a lot" the white haired guy said smiling. "I'm Kurokawa Izana, you?"
"Takemichi, Hanagaki Takemichi"
"Then Michy-kun let's go"
He nodded and stood up. They were both using Izana's umbrella. They started talking getting to know each other better. He discovered that Izana was Mikey's older brother, (I'm making in here only a bit older than Mikey, like an year maybe, Takemichi is 14, and Mikey 15, but they are both in first year. So Izana is 16 and Take 14 almost 15, I'm going to make the birthday chapter very soon)
He is an year older than Mikey, and that he is the leader of a gang called Tenjiku. He told Izana that he got kicked out of Toman yesterday and he knew why, he just assumed that they got tired of him.
'You're so stupid little brother. How could you kick this beauty? I'm going to make you regret making him like this. I'm going ti take him to Tenjiku'
Izana thought.
"I'm going to get my revenge. I suffered a lot for them and they kick me out like if I was nothing. I'll make them suffer like I did" Takemichi said coldly.
"I could help you. I really hate my younger brother. He took away everything I loved... let's make him and his stupid gang pay"
Takemichi would lie if he said he wasn't a bit surprised by that answer but he nodded with determination.
"Then that's it! From now and in you are my friend! Michy" the lilac eyed boy said happily smiling.
Takemichi wondered why he didn't meet him in other timelines. (He actually did but because of all the trauma he suffered he started loosing memories, so he started loosing memories of the other timelines except for the deaths of all the characters)
Takemichi felt happy, he felt happy for the first time in a long time,he gave him a genuine happy smile. Izana loved it. Even thought he just met him, he wanted to protect him, he wanted that smile to last for ever. He would not fail to protect him, he will protect him at any cost no matter what.
The two boys didn't notice they were being watched.
A blonde guy with an undercut was watching the two boys laugh and spend the time tougher her under the same umbrella. What was this feeling he was feeling? Ah, maybe jealousy. It hurt, it fucking hurt so much. He wanted to be the one to make Takemichi laugh, that made him smile. But instead there was that guy, he never saw Takemichi this happy. But the worst of all was that the one who made him happy was the leader of Tenjiku, it was a quite new gang but it had been causing a lot of trouble to Toman. He could recognize him by his earrings. He walked away when the two teens arrived to Izana's house. He was indecisive, should he tell the guys what he saw? Or not? Maybe not, maybe not yet, he would wait a bit more.
(A.n: So? What ya think? It took me a bit longer than expected lol, well cya next chapter)