Part 18

Subz: We're all in this together. If one of us falls, we all fall. Nobody is expendable on this team.
Vitalasy : Sounds fake but ok.

Clown walking into the kitchen and seeing all their limes peeled: Branzy, I love you but, what the h-e-double FUCK.
Branzy, sipping coffee happily: I love you too :)

Zam: Hey, I see those leaves, where are you from?
Don: Canada.
Zam: AAYYYE, I KNEW IT! ME TOO!
Parrot: Did you just identify a country by looking at its leaves

McClutch: Ah, Hello again. We really need to stop meeting like this.
Vitalasy : Maybe we would, if you would sTOP BREAKING INTO MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!

Vitalasy : Ashswag, we're hungry!
Branzy: Ashswag! What's for dinner?
Subz: We're hungry, Ashswag!
Ashswag, frying a bottle of ketchup over the stove: *screams*

Clown, confused and exasperated: Branzy, how do you plan on telling a bear to go vegan?
Branzy: Politely

Reddoons, very tired: Can I sleep in your bed?
Ashswag : *half asleep* Red, this is a queen-sized bed. That means it's for *gestures vaguely to himself* the Queen.

Reddoons: Hey, can you do me a favor?
Ashswag: Sorry, I have to go do literally anything other than this.
Reddoons: You don't even have a legitimate reason?
Ashswag: Oh, no, I do.
Reddoons: Well, what is it?
Ashswag: You see, I simply don't give a fuck.

Parrot, smugly, after security arrives to escort Branzy and Ashswag out: So, do you wanna walk out of here or do you wanna be carried out?
Branzy, in defeat: Let's go.
Ashswag: Wait.
Branzy: What?
Ashswag: I'd kinda like to be carried out...

Vitalasy : Adults are the most insanely stupid people I have the displeasure of interacting with.
Branzy, referring to themself and Subz: Even us?
Vitalasy : Especially you guys.
Subz:
Branzy:
Subz: Petition to kick Vitalasy out so he stops insulting us.
Branzy: Seconded.

Branzy: I just found out that humans are capable of fitting a light bulb into their mouth with ease but can't take it out without shattering it, and now I have to physically restrain myself from putting a light bulb in my mouth

Vitalasy : FUCK THE CHAIR. PARDON ME FOR MAKING MYSELF COMFORTABLE DURING A SINCERE HEART TO HEART DISCUSSION WITH A DEAR FRIEND IN NEED!
Vitalasy : BUT THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO CEASE STRADDLING THIS DEEPLY OFFENSIVE PIECE OF FURNITURE! AWAY WITH YE, FOUR LEGGED TEMPTRESS! DISTRACT US NO MORE WITH THE MOST BASIC AND UTILITARIAN FORM OF COMFORT YOU SUPPLY!
Ashswag: Vitalasy just threw a tantrum about a chair.
Ashswag: I just won Vitalasy Tantrum Bingo.

Branzy: Come on, Ashswag! How any times do I have to apologize?
Ashswag: Once!
Branzy: ...No.

Vitalasy : So we're gathered here today for a very special reason and I think you'll all agree with me here.
Vitalasy : And if you don't well then fuck you.
Vitalasy : I'm looking at you, Subz, you jealous mop.

Reddoons: When I see attractive people like Ashswag, I just laugh because I know if we lived in the Aztec culture, they'd be sacrificed for their beauty.
Vitalasy : I mean, that's one way to cope with not being attractive.
McClutch: Works for me.

Branzy: I warned you.
Branzy: I'm perfect.

Ashswag: I'd make fun of your height but there isn't enough to make fun of.