A Forbidden Kiss

SUPERNATURAL AU!!

VAMPIRE? WEREWOLF? WHY NOT BOTH? *throws hands up* I can't make up my mind and I like both, that's why.

--

A Forbidden Kiss

Seventeen-year-old Pan was no stranger to danger. Over the last two years, her life had been in harm's way more than she could count. She had been attacked by demons, vampires, werewolves, ghouls, magic casters, and humans. She was cursed having been born the senka—a supernatural being with the rarest blood type known. If other supernatural beings drank her blood it would make them stronger, if they ended up mating her and she bore their offspring, their clans would prosper, and if anyone happened to kill her and eat her they would become immortal. In the span of two years, she had been hunted for all three reasons.

Although it seemed like she was constantly being hunted, she had only gotten seriously injured once. Pan knew better than anyone that the only reason she was still alive today was because of her familiar. She turned in her computer chair and glanced towards her bed where he lay, a manga about something no doubt bloody, open in his palms as he cackled at something that was happening.

Trunks was still a mystery to her. He hadn't always been a familiar. He was born into the oldest and richest vampire family in the world. She didn't know much of the details, but after Trunks had turned twenty years old, his family had been attacked by the first known demon in existence. Trunks' family had been left to die in the burning sun, but instead, they had lived their slaughter, and when they woke up, they were even more surprised and startled to see that the sun no longer had an effect on them. Even though they had been injected with demon venom, they had been able to resist the urge to follow and obey the first demon, Kakarot. It was a mystery to even the Briefs. Two hundred years had passed and Trunks, still the age and mind of a twenty-year-old had run into some trouble with the Kais. The Kais punishment to Trunks was to curse him further, turning him into a wolf familiar and making him the first vampire-werewolf hybrid known to the supernatural world. By the Kais demand, he had been kept in the familiar house of the Four Star Academy, the magic school Pan attended. He probably would have still been a prisoner inside of the familiar house if Pan hadn't set him free without knowing who or what he was. All she had been looking for was a familiar and what she got instead was an angry vampire/werewolf-prince.

Thinking about how their relationship had started made Pan a little sad. Trunks had hated her at first. He knew he was trapped into being her familiar. He was angry at the entire world and the worst part was that he didn't even remember what he had done to cause the punishment. He had been an outcast by the vampire community for becoming part werewolf, and the werewolves didn't trust him either. But things were different now. Trunks had proven himself to both communities that he was not someone to overlook. But many still called him a monster because when they truly angered him, he showed no mercy.

At first, Trunks saved her because it's what he was bound to do. He had to listen to her and strengthen her powers. Although he had been cold and mean to her at first, she had seen his softer sides. The side of him that was confused and lonely, and she had fallen for him before she knew it. It had taken him longer to admit that he liked her as well. The last year particularly had been rough for both of them. A lot of things had tried to separate them. Pan had even tried to break their master and familiar bond, but it had been Trunks who bore through terrible pain as he ignored her order for him to leave her alone to find her when her life had been in peril and save her.

They had been together ever since. So now, Trunks wasn't just Pan's familiar. He was her boyfriend as well. She could still remember the anger and passion in Trunks' voice as he told Pan she wasn't allowed to break their bond. She could still remember how his voice had softened as he held her in his arms and promised to protect her, and Pan knew at that moment where her heart belonged.