Kiss on the Cheek

Author notes:
1. I didn't mention this earlier buuuut I probably should have... Pan is going to be Goku and Chi-Chi's daughter in all these prompts!

2. The AU in this prompt is actually an AU I have in the works! I plan on finishing up my current stories first though, but keep an eye out for it later on!

3. This prompt is dedicated to the lovely and awesome theotakufairy15, who is not only a great friend but if it weren't for her this AU wouldn't have existed. Thank you Maria, for spending countless of nights talking about this AU with me (and many other AUs as well!). I hope you enjoy this sneak preview of what's to come!

Kiss on the Cheek

Vegeta Sei AU

Trunks was pacing. He was the Prince of an elite race, and in all of his 21 years, he had never had to worry about not getting his way. That is, until now.

He sighed and leaned against the window sill in his study. It was a beautiful day, and in the greenhouse that was in perfect view from his study, Pan and Bulla sat on a bench while Pan's panther slept peacefully by their feet. The girls were giggling about something and Trunks wished he knew what.

Trunks' eyes focused on Pan, just like they had always done. Sometimes, she was all he could see, and honestly, it had been like that since the first day they met all those years ago.

It was on Trunks' thirteenth birthday. He had wanted a tournament for his birthday, and that's what he got. Of course, it was a junior division tournament, the age limits being between 11-17, much to his dismay. He had wanted an adult tournament, and although his father would have let him, his mother refused.

Trunks had already known Goten for several months by then. Gohan, who was Goten's older brother and the first ever Human-Saiyan hybrid like them, was their mentor. During the several months of preparing for the tournament together, Trunks and Goten soon became best friends. Trunks knew that Gohan and Goten had a little sister, but she was at earth with her mother and so he hadn't had a chance to see her yet.

It was in the middle of the tournament's lunch hour break when he saw her for the first time. She was small, but fearless as she stood up to a teenager that had to be every bit of seventeen. It was obvious though that she wasn't as strong as the teen, and yet she held her ground, her hands on her hips and her face set in determination. Trunks didn't know who she was at that time, and yet his feet moved on their own when he saw the teen begin to raise his hand. He had kicked the teen right in the face, sending him tumbling back.

Trunks couldn't say anything to her as he faced her for the first time and saw her face properly. It was the first time in his life that he had ever seen a girl and thought she was pretty... His heart began to race wildly in his chest and he couldn't even form words properly. And she was just staring at him with those doe eyes of hers, which made his heart race even more...

Then Goten ran up, and surprised him by saying that Pan was his little sister, but not only was she his little sister... She was also his twin.

Trunks had a rather hard time concentrating after that, because for the rest of the day he knew Pan would be watching him... But still, as he thought of her watching him it just made him even more determined to win- and he did.

After the tournament, Trunks regularly visited Goten. Of course, it was always for training but Trunks would never tell Goten the reason why he always wanted to train at his house was because Pan would often be the one to bring them their snacks and drinks.

Most of the time, Pan always acted so shy towards him, and Trunks worried that maybe she was intimidated because he was the Prince. But there were other times, where it seemed as if her shyness melted away from her and she would smile at him so warmly that he forgot how to breathe. She would talk to him as if they were the best of friends, and those were the days that Trunks couldn't keep the goofy smiles off of his face.