An Eskimo Kiss

An Eskimo Kiss

Vampire AU

Pan watched in amusement as Trunks flipped through the manga she had gotten him. She hadn't read it herself, it was much too gory and bloody for her taste, but her boyfriend... Well her boyfriend was cackling like a maniac as he read through it.

He was lounged on her bed, his head resting on the pillow prompt up against the headboard. He had the manga in front of him, reading it intently as his arctic eyes shone. Pan couldn't help her smile... He was gorgeous.

"Trunks..." she spoke, standing up from her computer desk.

"Hm?" He called back as she walked towards the bed.

"Do you know what an Eskimo kiss is?" She asked innocently.

Slowly, he set aside the manga and a smirk crossed his face. Pan could see the fangs shinning proudly in the dim light, but she wasn't scared of them, not anymore.

"It sounds kinky," he told her.

Pan just grinned, "would you like for me to show you?" She raised a brow.

"Oh," his eyes widened and he nodded eagerly.

She climbed onto the bed before she straddled him. His hands came up, resting on the back of her thighs and her hands rested on his chest for support.

"I don't know what this kiss is yet but I'm already excited," Trunks told Pan with a smirk.

Pan let out a small snort. "Slow down there, bat boy..." Slowly, she leaned down and touched her nose to his before rubbing them together gently.

Trunks blinked, his eyes growing large and slowly Pan pulled away.

"That's an Eskimo kiss," she told him with a smile.

"Hm..." his eyebrow knitted together for a second before he glanced at her. "This is a serious problem, Panna."

"What is?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"You obviously know types of kisses I've never heard about," he gave her thighs a gentle pull, and she was on top of him. He smirked up at her as he reached up and tucked a piece of her dark hair behind her ear. "I'm going to need you to show me all the kinds of kisses you know."

-SHORT AND SWEET!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!