Blowing a Kiss

Trunks let out a sigh as he looked at the woman before him. "Look at you..." he murmured. "How can you do this to me? How can you continue to just stay like that why I am suffering so horribly?"

The woman didn't budge. She didn't even turn around to face him as he glared at the back of her head.

"How can you be so cruel?" He whispered. "Don't I mean anything to you? I thought you loved-"

A pillow smacking him in the face cut off his monologuing and he huffed as it fell down to his lap. Finally, his woman turned to look at him, her tired, dark eyes looking at him.

"Trunks, stop acting as if you're in some drama, and get up and get ready for work," Pan mumbled from her spot in the bed where she was still covered up comfortably.

Trunks grumbled, "no fair. I have to get up while you get to sleep in..."

Pan just simply raised her hand to her mouth and blew him a gentle kiss. "Good luck today, honey!"

She went to turn back around but her bottom was suddenly smacked with the same pillow she had thrown at Trunks. She huffed at him but he was snickering and crawling back into the bed beside her.

"That's it! I'm calling in!" He declared, his arms wrapping around her and bringing her against his chest. "I want to sleep in with my wife."

Pan leaned back to look at him and laughed. "Won't your boss be mad?" She teased as she poked his chest.

"Hm..." Trunks knitted his lavender brows together. "Let me ask him right quick... Will I be mad?" His eyes roamed up, as if he were thinking before they locked on her dark ones and he smirked. "Nope! He won't be mad at all. He says I deserve a day off," he told Pan with a wink.

"Is that so?" She raised an amused eyebrow. "He seems like a real sweet guy. Perhaps I should thank him sometime for not overworking you," she grinned, as she reached up to cup his cheeks.

"You should," Trunks nodded.

"Any suggestions on what I should do to thank him?" She asked, a mischievous glint to her eyes. "Maybe I should go surprise him at his office?" She suggested. "I'm sure I can think of many things to do to thank him there."

"Why you..." Trunks' voice was a bit husky and he grabbed her sides and tickled her as she squirmed and laughed.

"Okay, okay," he chuckled, leaning over as she tried to catch her breath from all the laughing she had just done. "Now stop squirming, cause my boss wants his thanks now," he smirked.

"Oh, Mr Briefs," she blew him a kiss much like she had done earlier. "Thank you so much for taking such great care of my lazy husband, really-"

"Yah!" Trunks said, his eyes glaring but a smirk was on his face.

Pan just laughed and reached up to wrap her arms around his neck where she brought him closer to her. She would make sure to thank him properly.