A Wake Up Kiss

I told myself I wouldn't write smut for these prompts BUT HERE I AM

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED M!! You've been warned!

A Wake Up Kiss

Vampire AU

Pan gasped, her eyes shooting open from her slumber as her heart pounded in her chest. She could feel cold lips against her right thigh causing her to shiver. Quickly she glanced down and saw that her covers were pushed aside and in between her leg was Trunks. Her heart really started to pound as he leaned forward and hovered over her.

"You know," he began with a low voice. His arctic eyes were shinning in the dim light, causing Pan to gasp. "When I first came in, I was just going to let you sleep. Then I saw what you were wearing..." His eyes trailed over her, sitting her whole body on fire.

For the past week Trunks had been gone visiting his parents and taking care of business in the West and Pan had missed him tremendously. She had gotten used to his presence in her small dorm and so when he went away, she felt the empty mess he left behind. When she heard that he would be back she had quickly went to the store to buy something exciting. It was a blood red babydoll lingerie set. The sheer fabric showed everything. She had tried to wait up for him, but once midnight came and went and he wasn't there yet, her eyes began to droop close without her permission. He was there now though.

"I wanted to surprise you when you came back," Pan whispered.

Trunks grinned and Pan could see his gleaming fangs in the light. It caused her breath to hitch slightly. "I do love surprises," he said lowly.

Trunks leaned down and Pan was finding it hard to breathe as his cold lips peppered kisses on the inside of his thighs. He bit a sensitive area, causing her to gasp. Slowly, his tongue came out to soothe the bite.

"I missed you," Trunks breathed as his hands found the waistband of her panties. "Oh my stars, I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too," Pan whispered, watching wide eyes as he took her panties off of her.

Pan felt herself growing warm in her groin and she let out a small gasp when she felt a finger slide into her. She was already wet with anticipation and Trunks wasted no time slowly fingering her as he tongue slid up her her shaven folds. Her toes curled as he flicked her clit before his mouth surrounded her.

The air grew thick as Pan threw her head back with a moan. She could feel Trunks' flat tongue licking her justices and it just made her wetter. His free hand slipped under leg and grabbed her thigh as his tongue swirled around her clit.

"Trunks," Pan gasped as one of her hands grabbed his hair. Her legs were squeezing around him, her feet slowly sliding his back and she curled her toes.

Trunks slipped a second finger inside of her and started sucking her clit. Pan tugged on her lavender locks as she rocked her hips against his mouth. Despite his body temperature and mouth being cold, he was setting her on fire.

"Trunks," his name was rolling off her lips in moans. She could felt it happening. Trunks' fingers were pressing up against her in just the right spot, causing her to gasp and arch her back. His mouth was working the throbbing bed of nerves.

Pan panted down at him as her body started jerking. Her legs we're shaking as she squeezed them. Trunks glanced at her then. His blue eyes were shinning and though his mouth was full of her, she could see the smirk growing on his face. It was enough to send her completely over the edge.

Pan fell back onto the bed as her groin pulsed pleasantly. Her hands slowly let go of Trunks' hair as they fell to to side. He was slowly moving his fingers to her orgasm as she shook and panted. 

Trunks pulled his fingers out and Pan heard the bed shifting as he leaned over her. She watched with hazy eyes as he reached down and pulled his shirt off off. The look in his eyes sent a whole new shiver through her body. "Are you fully awake now?" He asked softly.

Pan grinned as she held her arms out to him. "I am..."

Trunks licked his lips. "Good girl," he smirked as he leaned forward to kiss her lips.

Trunks and Pan's first convo in this AU

Pan: *standing on a ladder as she hangs up a banner for school*

Trunks: *walking by and stops* red

Pan: *sees hot guys from the night class that she's seen around and blushes* w-what?

Trunks: *smirking* your panties

Pan: *so startled / embarrassed that she falls off the ladder*

Trunks: *catches her easily* So... I guess you're falling for me already, huh?

This is why she called him an annoyance at first lmao