Chapter 13

Morgan's POV

"Fuck off Diego" Marlow mutters. Luna and I both let out a groan. "Shut up".

"Hey, it's his fault-"

Luna grabs my hand, and we walk to the front of the group.  We're at morning training, and Marlow and Diego won't shut the fuck up.

So Luna dragged me to the front, so we were as far away as possible. "Those two give me a headache" She mumbles, while I chuckle, but nod in agreement.

"You've all been here around six weeks now," Elijah says, and a few happy murmurs are coming from the crowd. "It's time for you all to officially become a part of the mafia," He says, and we all stand a bit confused as to what he's talking to.

"You must get the symbol," He says, before pulling up his shirt to show a tattoo on the left side of his chest. Sage does too, showing his tattoo that's on his side.

I can't help myself as I let my eyes linger on Sage's exposed abs. Shit, he just keeps getting more attractive.

His shirt drops back down, and I look up and as usual, he noticed my stare.

His eyebrows raise, and I blush, looking away immediately. Getting caught staring is bad enough. Getting caught checking out someone's abs? Even worse.

"Everyone has that symbol on them. And you all will too. You'll get it tattooed on any part of your upper body. The best place is your chest, where it won't be spotted easily by rivals, so you won't get kidnapped and killed" Elijah smiles, and I shift uncomfortably.

"Now, let's hope none of you are scared of needles" He chuckles. "Follow me".

We all follow him as he walks out the door of the gym. Me and Luna somehow managed to be at the back of the crowd despite being at the front previously.

I look behind us and get the fucking fright of my life when I see Sage trailing behind us on his phone.

"Do you think it's going to hurt?" Luna asks me, and I clear my throat, shaking my head. "No, not really".

"Oh wait that's right! You've gotten a tattoo before. On the side of your tit right-

I shush her immediately, so loudly that the people in front of us turn around. "What? Oh, they don't care that you have a panda on your tit" Luna chuckles.

Glance behind me, much to my horror, I see Sage did in fact hear and is now staring at me, his phone long forgotten in his hand. My face goes as red as my hair as I look back straight ahead.

"What's wrong?" Luna asks, noticing. "Fuck off" I mumble, mortified that he heard about Bamboo, the little baby panda I got tattoed on the side of my right boob.

We eventually get led into this big room, and I see around ten people sitting with tattoo guns in their hands.

It's a slow process since each tattoo took around twenty minutes and there were fifty of us and only ten of them.

An hour later it's finally my turn. There isn't exactly a line. It's more of a 'see a free place, grab it' sort of system.

I chose to get mine on my upper side, and the guy puts the stencil on before he starts.

I can't help but wonder if Luna is okay. She was very nervous. Hopefully, she got a nice, patient tattoo person. But then again, we're getting a mafia symbol tattooed onto us, so I doubt it.

I glance at the guy doing my tattoo, seeing he looks oddly familiar somehow.

I'm almost certain I've never met him before, but there's something about him that I recognize.

"It's rude to stare you know," He says, not sparing me a glance, all his focus on the tattoo.

"Sorry, you just look familiar" I mumble. That does make him pause. He glances at me before a small smirk makes its way to his face as he looks back down.

I'm confused now, but don't have time to overthink it since two minutes later we're done.

I get up once he's done wrapping it, and I put my shirt back on before pulling the curtain thing and stepping out. They had some curtains set up, making a small little room. Similar to the ones you see in hospitals. They were decent enough to set that up since most of the girls would have had to take off their shirts.

I spot Luna in the corner, wrapping her arms around herself as she waits for me. Or Marlow and Diego. I walk over, and she smiles when she sees me.

"Where'd you get it?" I ask, and she simply pulls up the bottom of her shirt, and I see it on her side near her hip.

I show her mine, and she laughs.

"Dude you're flashing me half your tits" She laughs, and I quickly pull my shirt down, remembering I have no bra on. I had to take it off in there since it was in the way, but the guy gave me a towel to cover up thankfully.

"Shit sorry" I mumble. "Don't be, I enjoyed the view," She says, winking at me.

I laugh, just as my eyes land on Sage, who's leaning against a wall around ten meters behind Luna. He seems to be glaring at me, his jaw clenched and everything. I look at him confused.

Why is he angry? Did I do something wrong?

"What are you looking at?" Luna says as she turns her head. Only Sage is gone. He disappeared in a matter of seconds without me noticing.

"No one" I mumble, a bit upset. I didn't mean to make him angry. I can't even think of anything I could have done to piss him off. 

Mabey he got angry when he heard about my panda tattoo? I know my dad wasn't happy when my sister told him. Mabey he thinks it's disgusting? However, I don't really know why he cares.

"What's wrong? Do you not like your tattoo?" Luna frowns and I shake my head. "No, I like it. Just tired" I mumble, and she chuckles.

"You're always tired" She teases, and I shoot her a fake smile.