Chapter 18

Morgan's POV

I groan when my alarm goes off, telling me it's time to get up. For whatever reason, my bed is ten times comfier this morning, making it ten times harder to get up.

My alarm turns off on its own, and my eyebrows furrow in confusion. I finally open my eyes, before rubbing the sleep out of them. I feel a hand combing through my hair and it's one of the most relaxing things ever.

I then notice that I'm not lying on a pillow, I'm lying on a chest. And that there is a hand around my waist, hugging me close.

When I look up, I'm not surprised to see Sage. I'm happy. The grin that makes its way to my face immediately is proof. He's already awake- he looks like he might have been for a while. His hair is messier than usual, but he still looks good. That's something I'm envious of. I look like shit in the mornings-

I look like shit in the mornings!

I quickly sit up, patting down my hair to make it less crazy. "You weren't supposed to be here when I woke up. I don't want you to see my morning look" I groan, and Sage scoffs.

He grabs my hand, pulling me back down on top of him before kissing my forehead.

I smile like an idiot. I try to suppress it but fail.

"You have to go," I tell him, and he scowls again. "You do. Training starts soon. And if someone sees you walking out of my room, you're going to get fired" I tell him. He glares at me.

"Yes you will," I say, and he somehow glares harder. "Yes, you will".

He rolls his eyes, before wrapping his arms around my lower back. I scowl at him. "Sage let me go right now," I tell him, and he simply continued to glare at me.

"Ima counts to three, and if you don't let me go Im gonna..." Sage raises his eyebrows at me, looking amused. "I'm gonna do something you won't like" I warn him, and he scoffs.

I count down, and he doesn't let me go. I sigh, before leaning in to kiss him. At the last possible second, I pull away.

I grin at him. "Told you you'd regret it". He lets go of me, and I smile before getting up.

I grab some clothes from my wardrobe,  before changing in the bathroom. I then brush my teeth, since morning breath is disgusting. And when I finally walk out, I see Sage sitting at the end of my bed on his phone.

He stands up when he sees me come out, and walks over to me. He cups my face gently in his big hands, and I smile as he leans in.

But he pulls away at the last second.

This asshole.

"That's cold" I mutter, pushing him away. "Get out. You idiot" I glare at him, while he chuckles.

I turn my back to him, planning on doing my hair in the bathroom. But his hands wrap around me, pulling me into his chest. My breath stops when I feel him place a gentle kiss on my neck. Followed by another. And another.

I shiver slightly, and I feel his lips turn up into a small smile. As if what he was doing wasn't enough, he started to suck and bite on a specific spot on my neck, sending tingles everywhere.

"Sage what-.." I mumble quietly but close my mouth immediately when I feel a moan threaten to spill out.

A minute later, he pulls away, turning me around. Grabbing my jaw, he holds me still as he leans in but stops when his lips are a mere few centimetres away.

I groan, begging him with my eyes to just kiss me. With a small smirk on his lips, he kisses my forehead instead. He then lets me go, turning and walking to the door. He leaves without a word, while I glare at the door, picturing it was him.