⑳︎Chapter Twenty⑳︎︎

Saiki stood up next to Toritsuka, grabbing his suitcase. "Reita, you don't treat a woman like that." He yawned, walking past Toritsuka and the two girls, heading off of the bus.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Damn, it sucks that I had to give my phone away." Toritsuka said. "I told you they'd take it." Saiki responded, carrying their tent in his arms, while Toritsuka carried his two backpacks and dragged Saiki's suitcase behind him.

Once Toritsuka and Saiki were off of the bus, they were given a tent to go set up, they could set it up anywhere in the forest as long as they were within a thousand meters from the teacher's cabin.

"Okay, so the bathrooms are next to the teacher's cabin, I don't think we should go too far away from there." Saiki said. "How far are we from the bathrooms now?" Toritsuka asked. "About 800 meters." Toritsuka stopped walking. "Then we should put our tent in this spot, there's barely anyone else setting their tent up around here." Toritsuka stated.

Saiki looked around, Toritsuka was right, there was only three other tents being set up near them, and it was just Kaidou and Kuboyasu, Nendou and Hairo, and Saiko, who was using a tent by himself and paying other students to set up his tent. They also weren't that far away from the bathrooms.

"Yeah, I suppose we can set up here." Saiki set down the tent he had in his arms, onto the ground and looked at Toritsuka as he spoke. Toritsuka put down his and Saiki's luggage, and sat down onto the ground. "Alright, set it up." He said, closing his eyes and laying back onto the rocky surface with his arms behind his head. Saiki stood up and raised an eyebrow. "Who says I'm doing this by myself?" Saiki leaned over Toritsuka. "I am. Since you're the one with the better powers, you can just do your thing." Toritsuka grinned, waving his hand at Saiki to shoo him off. Saiki furrowed his eyebrows and squat down on top of Toritsuka, almost sitting on him, and stared at his closed eyelids.

"I can't use my powers because there are people nearby who could possibly see." Saiki mumbled. Toritsuka shrugged his shoulders, still laying on the ground with his eyes closed. "Then set it up normally by yourself." Saiki glared at Toritsuka, and poked at his covered eye to make him look at him. "Ouch!-" Toritsuka rubbed his watery eye. "If you help me set our tent up...I'll do whatever you want me to later tonight, when we're alone in that small tent." Saiki murmured, in a somewhat sensual way.

Toritsuka stared at his boyfriend, his cheeks getting slightly warm. He smirked. "Deal." Toritsuka jumped up, gently pushing Saiki off of him and rushed over to the unset tent. 'I knew that would work.' Saiki thought to himself, going over next to Toritsuka.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Ugh! Finally we're done!" Toritsuka huffed, wiping sweat off of his face. Saiki opened the zipper to the tent and moved their bags inside of it. It was surprisingly pretty big for a tent, it was about the size of an average bathroom. Saiki opened up his suitcase and pulled out a sleeping bag, laying it down inside of the tent.

Toritsuka quickly perked up and made a mumbling noise like he did something wrong. Saiki looked up at Toritsuka and sighed. "You forgot to bring a sleeping bag, didn't you?" Saiki said. Toritsuka slowly nodded yes, rubbing the back of his neck. "Of course you did...we can just share mine." Saiki mumbled. Toritsuka laughed awkwardly, "Thanks."

Saiki looked over to one of Toritsuka's bags, it was extremely heavy, like a pile of rocks was put inside of it. "Can you tell me what you brought now?" Saiki asked. Toritsuka was caught off guard and looked around him, then smirked as he looked back to Saiki. "Sure." He climbed inside of the tent and closed it up.