Chapter 1

A/N: This book's trailer is linked above fam!

*Shayna's P.O.V

Me and Myles were walking up to my front door after a night of partying. We had stopped at Chic-Fil-A for a late night meal. Kalin and Jake were waiting for Myles in their car at the end of my drive way. "Bye Shayna!" Jake called from the car. I waved. We stopped at my front door. "Thanks for coming out with me tonight." Myles said. "Oh it was no problem. I had fun." I said smiling. He smiled back. It was silent for a minute, then out of no where I felt Myles' lips on mine. I didn't over think it I just let it happen. That kiss turned into a full blown make out session. I pulled away. "Come inside with me." I said taking him by the hand and unlocking my front door. "But they're waiting for me in the car." Myles said. "I think they can wait for a minute." I led him to my room. We entered my room, and we started making out again. I knew exactly what was going to happen, now that we made it to my room. I took Myles' shirt off, and I kissed him again. I started hearing Trampoline playing from somewhere. Then I realized that it was all a dream, and I was hearing Trampoline because it was my alarm going off. I shut off my alarm. Of course it was a dream. "Shayna! Time to get up!" my mom yelled. "I'm up!" I sat up, grabbed my glasses, and slid them on my face. I grabbed my clothes that I picked out the night before, and headed to the shower. I started singing a Kalin and Myles song. As soon as I got out of the shower my phone rang and it was my friend Jaylynn. "Hello?"

"You sound irritated. Did you have another one of those dreams that you wish was real?" Jaylynn asked. "You know me so well." I said. "Well I was just calling to let you know that I'll be there to get you at seven thirty."

"Okay. See you then." I hung up and quickly got dressed. I put makeup on quickly, and headed down to the kitchen where my breakfast was waiting for me. "You look mad this morning. Are you okay?" my mom asked. "Yeah. It was just a dream I had."

"Was it about those boys again?" Of course she was talking about Kalin and Myles. "Yeah." before my mom could say something else Jaylynn honked to let me know she was here. "Oh Jaylynn is here. I'll see you after school."

"Okay Shayna I love you." I hugged her and ran out to Jaylynn's car. "Was your mom asking about your dream?"

"Yeah."

"So what happened in your dream?"

"Oh my goodness. So in the dream we just came back from partying, and Chick-Fil-A. Myles walked me up to my front door, and he kissed me, then it turned into a make out session."

"Let me guess? You took him up to your room, and before you could get freaky, your alarm went off?"

"Yep."

"Well hell that would make me mad too." Jaylynn said. I laughed. "The thing about the dream is that felt so real, and you know what that means don't you?" I said. "No." she said in disbelief. "It is possible." I said. Whenever I have a dream and it feels like it was real, it usually happens. "There's no way that could happen. Do you realize he lives in the bay and we live in the small town of Cullman, Alabama."

"Hey you never know what could happen."

"I would be super shocked if that actually happened."

"Same." we pulled into the student parking lot, and pulled into our normal parking spot. We walked into the school and as soon as I walked in there was my other friend Jennifer. "Hey Jenn."

"Hey."

"Where's Joey?"

"I broke up with him." Jennifer replied. Joey is Jennifer's on and off again boyfriend, so it wasn't a shock to hear that she broke up with him again. "I'm done with him for good. I'm serious this time."