Chapter 17

*Alyssa's P.O.V

I woke up with a terrible head ache and I was in a different room other than my room at Shayna's apartment. I was on the floor of someone's living room. Red cups were thrown everywhere. I sat up but that just made my headache worse. I held my head as I looked around and Jake was asleep at my feet. I couldn't remember anything from last night. "Well its about time you wake up." I heard someone say. It was some guy that I didn't know. He had brown hair that was wet, brown eyes, and he was tall and muscular. "Where am I?" I said. "My house. You were here for a party last night." he said putting his hand out to help me up. I grabbed his hand and slowly hoisted myself up. He led me to the kitchen where there were several cups of water and orange juice. "Here." he said holding out two Tylenols. "Thanks." I swallowed the pills with a gulp of water. "I'm guessing you don't remember anything from last night." I shook my head. "Oh man." he said laughing. "My name is Nick. If you didn't know."

"I'm Alyssa."

"I know." he said starting to laugh. I was trying to remember what happened last night but all I can really remember was showing up to this party and that's it. My phone started ringing from inside my bra. I dug in my shirt. "Sorry." Shayna was calling me. "Hello?" I said. "Alyssa where are you?" Shayna asked. "And JakeeyP." I heard Myles say from the background. "I'm at Nick's house. Jake and I must have passed out here."

"Do you need me to come get you?" Shayna asked. "Yeah. If you would please."

"No problem me and Myles will be there in a ten minutes."

"Alright thanks Shayna."

"No problem." I hung up and went out to the front of the house, and waited for Shayna. I looked at my hair, and it had stuff in it. I smelled my hair and it smelled like vomit. Man no one held my hair back last night? I was still trying to remember what happened last night. I had stains on my dress that looked like grease stains. Shayna finally got here. I got in the back seat without saying anything because I still had a massive head ache. "What happened last night?" Myles asked. "I don't even remember." I said pulling my knees to my chest. "I don't think she wants to talk much Myles." Shayna said. I took my phone out and opened the front camera. I looked horrible. Mascara and eyeliner had run down my face. I red lipstick around my mouth. "Was I wearing lipstick last night?" I asked Shayna. "No." she answered. What the hell happened then?

**Flashback**

*Alyssa's P.O.V

I walked in the party with Jake, and he introduced me to Nick. "Nice to meet you." he said smiling. This party was different. I used to go to parties all the time back in Florida but they weren't too much like this. The only people at the Florida parties were maybe ten of my friends, but at this party the house was filled with people. Jake led me to the kitchen. He grabbed a Coca Cola for me and him. "Hey Jake come here real quick." Nick said. "I'll be back." I was left in the kitchen with a group of girls laughing and talking. "Hey. What's your name?" a girl with bubble gum pink hair said to me. "Who me?"

"Yes you."

"Oh I'm Alyssa."

"Come here for a second." she said. I walked closer to her group. "I'm Stephanie." the girl with bubble gum pink hair said. "And this is Sabrina," Sabrina was short with brown hair. "This is Maria," Maria was a short girl as well but she was blonde and was wearing bright red lipstick. "And finally this is Samantha." Samantha was same height as me, but had brown hair. I waved to them all. "What are you drinking?" Stephanie asked. I looked at the can in my hand. "Coca Cola."

"Have you had rum and coke before?"

"Yeah once." Sam handed me a cup. I poured my coke in the cup, Sabrina poured the rum in with it, and I stirred it. I haven't drank alcohol in a while. I chugged the drink in a matter of a minute. Stephanie got another cup ready for me. I took it and sipped it this time. "I've never seen you here before. Are you new here?" Stephanie asked. "Yeah I just moved here from Florida."

"Hey Alyssa." Shayna said walking in the kitchen going in the fridge. "Hey Shayna." she started walking to the group I was standing in. "Hey Stephanie." Shayna said. "How's it going?" Stephanie asked. "Pretty good."

"Good good."

"You have any rum?"

"You know it." Stephanie said holding up the bottle. "Fill er up." Shayna said pouring her coke in a red solo cup. Stephanie poured in the rum and Shayna was off. "I'll be back in a few."

I went out to the dance floor to dance with Jake and I was drunk I could really feel it. Plus I had like five cups of rum and coke, and a few sips of regular rum. Somebody pulled my arm. I looked over to see Stephanie pulling me. Jake followed after me. "We're playing truth or dare." Stephanie said. I sat down in the circle with them. "Okay you." a guy said pointing to me. "Truth or dare?" he asked. "Dare."

"Okay I dare you to kiss Maria." I looked at her. "Okay." Maria said. I kissed Maria. I've never kissed a girl ever in my life until now of course. I felt like I was about to throw up so I ran out the back door and threw up in the grass. I ended up getting vomit in my hair. I didn't really care since I had other things on my mind. I went back inside and started making out with Jake. Jake turned me over and my back was on the floor. I felt my eyes starting to close, and everything went black.

**End of flashback**

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days but I'll post a lot this weekend. I promise!

Song: Wasting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope

Told you my music taste was weird but listen to that song its amazing!!