Chapter 12

*Shayna's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning so sore from the night before. I tried to get out of bed but it hurt so much to move. "Nope nope nope. Not today." I grabbed my phone and called my boss. "Hello?"

"Maria hi its Shayna." I said with a fake cough. "I'm sick so I can't come in today."

"Okay. Get better soon." I hung up. I hated lying to her like that but I could not get out of bed today. Myles texted me.

YBM: Hey how you feeling this morning.

Me: Very VERY sore. I'm not even gonna attempt to get out of bed

YBM: I'm so sorry baby girl.

Me: There's only one way to make it better

YBM: How baby girl?

Me: Come over.

YBM: Well...

Me: What?

"I'm already here." he said from my bedroom door. He had chocolate in his hand. "Mind if I join you?" Myles asked. "Not at all." I still had no clothes on. "Oh baby girl you haven't gotten dressed?"

"Literally after you left I just went to sleep." Myles went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. He helped me get dressed. I hissed in pain when I put my pants on. He handed me my laptop. "Netflix?" I asked opening my laptop. "Its up to you baby girl."

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

"Is it a problem?" he asked seriously. "No. I just wanted to know why."

"Oh I don't know." he replied getting in bed next to me. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Sure."

"After what happened last night, what do you say we are?"

"Well, I was going to ask you the same thing."

"Well what do you want us to be?" I asked looking at him. He looked me in the eyes for a minute. "Shayna?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." I laid back down and set my head on Myles' chest

It was finally thanksgiving, and I had just gotten back from getting Alyssa, Hannah and Paxton from the airport. "Oh my gosh. Your apartment is amazing." Hannah said. "I know. I love it so much." I hung my keys up on the wall. "Here let me show you where you'll be staying." Alyssa was going to sleep on the air mattress in the living room, Jaylynn would be sleeping in bed with me (that's if Myles doesn't stay the night) and Hannah and Paxton would have the other room. Even though I'm vegan, okay I lied I'm not fully vegan anymore, but I still eat some vegan foods. I had a turkey in the oven that has been in there for two hours already. I learned to cook because when I was young my mom used to always tell me "If you want to be a great wife someday then you'll need to know how to cook." I always loved to cook. Whether I was cooking with someone, for someone, or just for me, I loved to cook. "The party is here!" Olive said walking in with two paper bags. She set them on the counter. "What's that?" I said pointing to the bags. "Take a peek." she said with a smile. It was a few bottles of wine. "You know that most of us aren't old enough to drink right?" I asked. "So?"

"True."

"Need help with anything?" Olive asked. "Yeah if you don't mind, would you clean and cut these carrots." I never used canned vegetables. Especially on occasions like this. "Do you know when Myles, Jake, and Kalin are gonna be here?"