Chapter 19

*Shayna's P.O.V

It was the day that Myles was going to be here. It was Christmas Eve. The day before I had went out and got Myles something for Christmas. "Shayna are you ready to go get Myles." John yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I put my shoes on quickly and ran out to the Range Rover. I was excited for Myles to be here and meet John and Marcia. I had worn my hair natural because Myles still hasn't seen it natural.

Me and John were standing waiting for Myles well John was sitting and I was standing. I wanted him able to see me. When I saw him I ran to him and hugged him. "Hey baby girl." he said. I kissed him and led him over to John. "John this is Myles, Myles this is John."

"Nice to finally meet you." Myles said shaking his hand. "I could say the same." We went out to the Range Rover. "You wore your hair natural." Myles said touching my hair. "Yeah." We got in the car and headed to my house. "So Myles Shayna told me that you're part of a duo called Kalin and Myles."

"Yes sir."

"You guys are pretty good. Shayna played a few songs for me."

"Thank you."

"Let me just say Shayna talks about you a lot." I started blushing at what John said. Myles smiled at me, and kissed me.

We made it back to my house. "Wow this is a nice house." Myles said. We took his bags up to my room. "Who put the house together like this?" Myles asked. "John and Marcia. They did a good job huh?"

"Yeah."

"Shayna I have to head home. I'll stop by tomorrow sometime." John said. "Okay." I looked to Myles. "So I got you something for Christmas."

"Aw I got you something too." I smiled and hugged him.

It was around one o'clock in the morning and I couldn't sleep at all. I turned over to face Myles. "Myles." I said so he would wake up. "Huh? Babe whats wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" he said opening his eyes. "No. I can't sleep."

"Oh." he said sitting up. I turned the lamp on. "Well why can't you sleep?"

"I'm too excited." he smiled. "Well it is like two o'clock so we can give each other our presents."

"Okay." I said smiling. I was so excited to see what he got me, and excited to show him what I got. I went into my closet and pulled out a box wrapped in red and white wrapping paper. He handed me a little box, and I handed him my box. He was just watching me. "What?"

"I just want to see your reaction when you open it." I continued to open it and it was a jewelry box. I opened the other little box and inside was a necklace. "Oh Myles its so pretty."

"Read what it says." I read it and the words Baby Girl were hanging from the chain. "Aw." I said hugging him. "Here let me put it on you." I handed him the necklace and turned around as he put it on me. "Open yours now." he ripped off the wrapping paper, and opened the box. I had got him a sweater saying 'Ayye She's Mine' he looked at me. I went in my closet and pulled out another sweater that said 'Ayye He's Mine'. "Look on the back." I said. On the back it said my name and the year I was born on his, and on the back of mine it said his name and the year he was born. "I love it!" he said putting it on. I put mine on too. I started heading out to the living room. "Where are you going?"

"I have other things to open." I ran to the tree that was in the front room. I looked at all the gifts. One was from John, one was from Marcia, one was from my dad and Deanna, one was from Scarlet, and surprisingly a present from Shane. There was one for Myles from John. "John got you a present." I said handing it to him. "Oh that was nice of him." I opened the present from Marcia and it was a bottle of One Direction perfume. There was a note with it.