Chapter 32

A/N: This is the last chapter in this book! I started writing this back in May and I can't believe its done already. I need to edit of course but I'm so happy to start the second book. Enjoy the last chapter!!

*****************************************************************************************************

*Myles' P.O.V

I was hanging out with Jake, and Cam when I got a call from Alyssa."Hello?" I said walking away from Jake and Cam. "I have a way to get Shayna to come back."

"Well tell me what it is."

"You could always make her jealous."

"Okay. I'm listening."

"I was thinking we could act like we're dating, and you're fans will actually think we are and start spreading a rumor, and Shayna would have to come back and see for herself."

"Its a crazy idea but it might just work. Lets do it."

"So do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Sure. Come to my house at noon."

"Okay...babe." Alyssa said giggling. I chuckled. "Alright bye." I hung up and joined Cam and Jake again.

*Shayna's P.O.V

The sun was setting as I was pulling up to Austin's house. I had just picked up Charlie and Jacob, and I had just dropped Miranda off at her house. "Guys can you go get Austin?" they rolled their eyes but got out of my car and headed up to his front door. They came back a minute later. "Austin's dad said they were in the woods, over there. Me and Charlie are going to get them."

"Okay. Just don't do anything stupid."

"We won't." Charlie said. I rolled my window back up because I could smell the rain coming. I watched as they ran into the woods. I didn'tknow how long they would take so I just turned some music on.

*Charlie'sP.O.V

"Austin! Tyler!" I called. "Come on faggots. We're not gonna hurt you. This time." Jacob called. I chuckled. "Come on Shayna's waiting!" I yelled. "Looking for us." Tyler said from behind us. "Don't fucking scare us like that." Jacob said pushing Tyler. "Don't fucking push me." Tyler said pushing him back. "Woah come on guys Shayna's waiting on us. We should go." I said so they wouldn'tstart fighting. We started walking the long path out of the woods.Tyler kept kicking the back of Jacob's shoes. I just ignored it and I hoped Jacob would too. But of course he didn't. Jacob turned around quickly and punched him square in the face. Tyler tried to swing but missed. Then Austin took it upon himself, to join in. There was no way I was gonna let Jacob fight them alone. I started attacking Austin. I finally got him to the ground and I started punching him. He kneed me in the balls, and I fell to the ground. Austin started attacking me and I put my hands around his neck. I started choking him until he stopped moving. I started slapping him. "Come on dude stop fucking around." I said to him. Before I knew it Jacob stood up and pulled something out of his pocket. He aimed what ever it was at Tyler. I heard a gunshot. It was so loud that it made my ears ring. "Dude what the fuck?!" I yelled. I started panicking. Jacob did too."Shit, shit, shit."

"Where the fuck did you get that gun anyways?"

"Doesn't matter. Lets get out of here now!" Jacob said running. As we ran back to Shayna's car, it started pouring rain. I got in the frontseat quickly and Jacob got in the back seat.

*Shayna'sP.O.V

"What happened? Where are they." I asked. They looked scared. "They weren't there just take us home." Jacob said. I did as he said and didn't ask anymore questions. I took Jacob home first. "Bye." I said. I drove down to Charlie's house. Charlie started crying as Ipulled in his driveway. "Dude what the fuck happened back there?"

"We killed them." he said in between sobs. "You did what?!"

"We killed them. Oh god what are we gonna do." he said crying harder."Are you sure you killed them?" he nodded. "Okay okay. Calm down. Just don't say anything about it to anyone. You should be fine." he just nodded, and opened the door. "Don't freak out too much alright. If anyone asks any questions just say you found them that way." I said. He just nodded and ran into his house. "Shit!" I said hitting my steering wheel. I didn't know what to do, but the best option was to get the hell out of Florida. I grabbed my phone. "Hello?"

"Jaylynn. I'm coming to visit."

****************************************************************************************

Song: Got You by Kalin and Myles

I used this song simply because that's what this book is called.

I'll let you guys know for sure when I'm going to put up the second book!