Chapter 14

*Shayna's P.O.V

I was finally back in California, and Myles was picking me and Alyssa up at the airport. As soon as I saw him I ran straight for him and gave him the biggest hug. I had my legs wrapped around his waist, he had his hands on my butt. "I missed you." I said in his ear. "I missed you too baby girl."

"Can I get some help here you two love birds?" Alyssa asked. I laughed and helped her get her bags. She had a lot of bags because she brought everything of hers. We got all our bags in Myles' Land Rover. As we pulled out of the airport Myles had one hand on the wheel and the other was holding mine. "How was Florida?" Myles asked. "Chilly." Alyssa said bluntly. He smiled, which caused me to smile. "Me and Alyssa picked out furniture for the house."

"Oh cool. I can't wait to see it." I swear I stared at Myles the whole time. I was so happy to be back. We made it back to apartment. I was unlocking my door. "So when do you want your special gift?" Myles whispered in my ear. "Why not tonight?" I whispered back. "I can't wait." I smiled and opened the door to two very anxious pomskies. "There are my babies. Did you miss me?" I said kneeling down to pet them. I put them in their carriers and quickly went downstairs to help Alyssa.

We were done helping Alyssa and she was unpacking her stuff. Myles and I were cuddling in my bed. "I missed this." I stated. Myles looked at his phone. "I know you're waiting so why don't we just do it now." when I said that I could see the excitement in his eyes. He jumped up to close my door and lock it. He crawled up on top of me and kissed my lips and made his way down to my neck. His hand reached down my pants and started massaging me. I moaned softly in his ear. I took of his shirt and rubbed my hands on his abs. Within seconds we were both naked. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded. He entered me and thrusted slowly. "Deeper." I whispered. He went deeper which caused me to hitch my breath. "Harder Myles."

"Alyssa's in the next room."

"Please harder Myles."

"Well since you said please." he went harder and harder. With every thrust I moaned louder and louder. "What's my name?"

"Myles."

"I can't hear you."

"Myles!" I said with a moan. "Oh my goodness baby girl." I pulled him closer and he went deeper inside of me. "Oh my god!" I threw my head back. "I'm close."

"Me too baby girl." I let out a loud moan as I released. I trembled. He collapsed next to me. "I love you." he said. "What?" him saying that shocked me because we haven't told each other that we loved each other yet. "I said I love you."

"I love you too Myles Blake Parrish." he smiled.

I had the same dream about Shane coming to my apartment, and trying to fight Myles. That's when I knew for sure that is was going to happen. I woke up gasping for air. "Shayna? Are you alright?" Myles asked turning on the bed side lamp. I just shook my head, pulled him close, and started crying. "Another nightmare?" he asked putting his arms around me. I just nodded. "It was the same exact one that I had in Florida."

"Baby. I said I'm not leaving you."

"I know but I'm scared that you are." he started rapping. "I got you like you got me. Real one baby you're the only one I see. What it is girl? What's good? Why you so dangerous with those looks? And you can hit me on the phone when you're home alone. Tell me when to go I'll be on the road trying to get next to you. You're uncomfortable puzzle pieces don't fit better than we do. I'm about tick tock on the clock stop when the beat drop. I put that on Citas I'm about to tick tock on the clock stop when the beat drop, I put that on Citas" I started singing Kalin's part. "I wanna wanna be the one that you need. You know I got you baby just rock with me. You know I got you, you know I got you baby, you know I got you, you know I got you baby." he continued to rap and I fell asleep in his arms.