Chapter 26

*Shayna'sP.O.V

Itsbeen a few weeks since Myles left, and I haven't left this bed once.Not even to get food or something to drink. My phone has been goingoff like crazy, and I honestly didn't want to be bothered withanyone. There was a soft knock on my door. "Shayna." Alyssa said."Can I come in?" she asked. I didn't say anything. I guess shetook my silence as a signal to come in. "Hey how are you feeling?"

"Howam I feeling? I'm feeling betrayed, and hurt." I said bluntly. Iprobably looked horrible. "Myles has been asking about you."

"Whydoes he care? He obviously doesn't care about me."

"WellI was just letting you know that I'm going to work now." I noddedas a tear rolled down my cheek. "It'll get better." Alyssa saidpatting my leg before leaving my room. Yeah right. I don't think itwould get better. The one that I truly loved left me and lied to me.All the time he was saying that 'he got me' and 'he would never leaveme', but where is he right now? Not here. I was beyond depressed.

*Myles'P.O.V

I'vebeen trying my hardest to get a hold of Shayna but every time I wouldcall it would ring and ring and no answer. I felt so bad for what Idid. I guess I got a little scared when that Shane kid came around.I'm not normally scared of people but this kid looked like he couldreally hurt someone. I decided I would call her one more time, butthis time it went straight to voice mail. I groaned in frustration."Hey man. It's time for our interview." Kalin said. I sighed shutoff my phone and headed out to where we were being interviewed. "Wegot Kalin and Myles with us today. We're lucky enough to get them totake time out of their busy tour schedule to do an interview. So heyguys how are you doing?"

"Good."me and Kalin said in unison. I said I was fine but I really wasn't. Iwas feeling really crappy. I bet Shayna has been laying in that bed,and has been there for weeks now. "So Myles I understand you'redating the Youtuber Shayna Donnelly. How did you guys meet?" theinterviewer asked. "Well she was working at Tapioca Express, and myfriend was working there and I invited them to a house party I washaving. Me and Shayna started talking and we just really clicked."I said nodding. "I also noticed that she's featured in one of yourguys' songs on your new album. How did you manage to get herbeautiful voice on that track?"

"Itwasn't easy," I chuckled. I remembered the conversation we had onthe phone that day. "At first she didn't want to do it because shehas major stage fright. I told her she didn't have to go on tour withus and that Kalin would help her write her part of the song, then shefinally agreed to doing it."

"Thatis one amazing song. I understand that one of the songs on the albumyou wrote about Shayna correct?"

"Yeah.She has become a big part of my life, so I just decided to write oneabout her."

"SoKalin all this talk about Shayna. Do you have a special person inyour life?"

"Umyes I do. She doesn't like to be in the spotlight so I haven't reallyrevealed who she is but hopefully in time you'll know who she is."we answered some fan questions and played a game and we were off. Wewent to where we were performing tonight. I kept replaying memoriesof me and Shayna in my mind, and I remembered how I used to rap GotYou to her and I realized that she must think I've been lying to herthis whole time. I feel so bad but I had to take my mind off of thisbecause I needed to keep my focus on the show at the moment.

**************************************************************************************************************************My social media

Twitter: Shayna_Donnelly

Instagram: shaynaxkamfam4lyfe

KAM fan instagram account: hyphyxkamfam

Song: I Love My Squad by Iamsu