Chapter 30

*Shayna'sP.O.V

I've been in Florida for a few weeks. I've become better friends with Abby, Anna, and Miranda. Me and Logan have been talking as well. Ithink we might have something, but I'm not sure. I think I still love Myles even after everything he's done to me. Anna and Abby were out of town for a cheer competition. Yes they are cheerleaders. They're not on the school's cheer team. I was at my house getting ready for aparty that Miranda invited me to. Miranda had told me that she knew a few people from Lemon Bay that were throwing a party. I was reluctant about going to this party because Lemon Bay kids were throwing the party, and I thought I would see Shane there, but Miranda assured me that he wasn't going to be there. I was currently changing my clothes. I had already done my hair and makeup. Miranda was alreadyat the party. The party was at a house right behind Lemon Bay High School. Miranda never told me who was hosting the party, so I didn'tknow them. I quickly grabbed all my stuff that I would need, and headed out to my Range Rover. I drove over towards Lemon Bay. My phone went off to say I had a text. It was a text from an unknown person

Unknown: Hey Shayna it's JakeeyP. Myles is really upset. You should come back.

Me: Hey Jake. Don't tell Myles that I'm texting you. I can't come back.Myles broke my heart.

JakeeyP: :(

I found the house fairly easy. I noticed all the cars parked out front.The house had a half circle driveway, and the front lawn was full of cars. I parked in the grass in front of the house and got out of my car. I slowly walked into the house. I haven't been to a party in along time. As soon as I walked in the smell of alcohol, weed, and sweaty teenagers hit my nose. Loud music was playing, there were people talking in their own little groups, and people grinding on each other on the dance floor. "Oh hey! There you are!" Miranda said jumping in front of me. "Yeah sorry I'm late I-"

"Come on I want you to meet a few people." she said grabbing my hand, and dragging me to who knows where. She stopped dragging me when we reached a group of boys. None of them looked familiar. "Guys this is Shayna, she goes to school with me." Miranda said loud enough for them to hear. They all nodded at me. One boy was tall with brown hair and green eyes. Next to him was a very short boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked like a little kid to be honest. The next kid was the same size as the other, and also had blonde hair but a little bit lighter than the other boy's, and brown eyes. "This is Charlie," she said pointing to the tall boy with brown hair. "This is Jacob," she said pointing to the boy with blonde hair. I felt soout of place here, but having social anxiety always makes me feel like this. As of lately my social anxiety has been bad. Either that or the fact that being with Myles made me feel like I never even had social anxiety. He made me feel safe, and made me feel like I belonged. I honestly did miss that. "I'm going to find Trevor."Jacob said leaving. "Have you ever smoked before?" Charlie asked."No she doesn't smoke. Maybe we can change that soon though." Miranda said smiling. "I drink though." I added. "Oh well there's a table there in the kitchen where there are drinks." Charlie said. I nodded and headed towards the kitchen. I had to push past a few drunken, and high teenagers but I made it to the kitchen. I grabbed a red solo cup and poured myself a cup of vodka. "Shayna?" someone said from behind me. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. I knew exactly who it was and I didn't want to talk to him. I turned around and looked happy. "Hey Seth how's it going?"

"Its going great! I didn't know you were in town." Seth tried to hook up with me several times when I was going to Lemon Bay. Shane never found out because I basically kept it a secret from everyone. "Yeah. I've been in town for a few weeks now."

"What brings you back to this shitty town?" Seth asked while pushing hair out of his face. Last time I saw Seth he had short hair but now he had a little goatee going on and his hair was almost to his shoulders. It was disgusting. He looked like a girl. "I was feelinga little homesick." two boys walked up besides Seth. One with blonde curly hair, and the other with brown hair that was in a buzzcut. "Oh Shayna. You remember Mark and Noah right?" I barely knew them. I know that they were in several classes with me. I barely talked to them, due to the fact I didn't like Mark's girlfriend and Noah barely showed up to class. "Yeah. Its good to see you guys. I should get going. My friends are waiting on me."