Chapter 13

*Shayna's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and Jaylynn wasn't in bed with me. I turned over to see Myles sitting there. "Oh my goodness gracious. You gave me a heart attack." I said grabbing my glasses. "Sorry baby girl." I smiled. I loved when he called me baby girl. He handed me a granola bar. "Thank you." I said before kissing him. "Jaylynn said we'd be going to the beach today." Myles said. "Yeah that's what she wanted to do." I ate in silence. When I was done eating, I headed downstairs. Alyssa was sitting on the couch talking to Kalin, Jaylynn was sitting on the floor with Jake, and Hannah and Paxton were no where to be found. "Where are Hannah and Paxton?" I asked Alyssa. "They're still in bed."

"You're kidding." she shook her head. "I'm guessing Olive had work today?" I asked not asking anyone in particular. "Uh no she had a hang over from last night." Kalin said. "Damn." I had a little headache from last night. I grabbed two Tylenol from the cabinet, and a Sprite from the fridge. I hated swallowing pills but it had to be done. I looked at my phone and I had a text from my dad.

I told my wife and kids about you and they can't wait to meet you.

I smiled. Hannah came downstairs to join us. "Well good morning sleeping beauty." I said getting a tired smile from her. "We're going to the beach today, so you better get Paxton up." I said. She nodded and went back up to the room to wake Paxton up.

Everybody was up and ready to head to the beach. I just had to grab my sunglasses and I was ready. "I'm riding with Myles and them." Jaylynn announced. "Okay I'm guessing everyone else is riding with me." I grabbed my bag and headed out the door after everyone else. I locked the door, and headed down to my car. "Is anyone opposed to putting the top down?" I said as I got in. "Nope." Alyssa said. I started the car and put the top down. I had to follow Myles because I have no idea where the beach was.

We got to the beach. I grabbed my bag, and before I knew it Myles was taking the bag from me. "I could've got that." I said as I locked my car. "I got it." he said linking our arms together. "So were you happy to see your father yesterday?" Myles asked. "Well considering I thought he was dead for eight years of life, yes. Yes I was happy to see him." Myles kissed my cheekbone and caused me to giggle because his nose poked me in the eye. "What?" Myles asked smiling. "Nothing."

"It was something because you giggled."

"It's nothing." I said teasing him. "Don't make me tickle you." Myles said setting the bag on the sand. "Jokes on you because I'm not ticklish."

"Oh really?" he said walking closer to me. "You stay away from me."

"You said you weren't ticklish and I just want to see if its true." I ran down the beach, and he ran after me. He finally caught up with me, and tickled me. I started laughing and pushing his hands away. "Not ticklish huh? Not ticklish?" Myles said continuing to tickle me. "Myles please stop." I said laughing. "I'll stop if you admit that you're ticklish."

"Okay. Okay." he still didn't stop. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

"I'm ticklish."

"What?"

"I said I'm ticklish!" I yelled. He stopped. "That's what I thought." he smiled and hugged me. "Oh man." I said out of breath. We started walking back to our stuff. "So did you set the dates for your Crazy For Christmas concert yet?" I asked. "Uh kinda. I know that we'll be in New York on December 23rd." I ran back to my bag to my phone. I called Ginny quickly. "Hello?"

"Hey Ginny. It's Shayna."

"Oh Shayna. How are you?"

"I'm great. I was calling to tell you I changed my mind about selling my house."