14- Pinky Promise Me

----Mmmmmmm, feeling like adding some main character hurtttttt, hehe, also gun and knife at the endddd, and panic attack, have the respective tags before each one!----

-Techno's POV-

As I sat on Tommy's bed, getting lectured by, not one, but by both of my brothers for letting Phil leave so late AND waking them up, I started to get some doubts, that I was supposed to be doing something right now, something really really important that I shouldn't have forgot in the first place... Oh well.

"Can you leave me alone now? Wilbur, just go back to sleep, alright? I'm sorry for waking you up, and Tommy, get some milk, and your blankie, and go night night." I murmur impatiently, yawning as I was pretty sleepy myself.

"No! You can't just let dad leave out of nowhere like that and not tell me!" Tommy scolded me mercilessly, all while Wilbur was rubbing the dark eye bags under his dimly lit eyes.

"Tommy, can we have this conversation tomorrow? I'm pretty tired.." I try again, getting up from the bed and standing there, infront of the blond, waiting for a response.

"..." I didn't get one from him.

"Toms, Techno is right, let's go to sleep now." Wilbur slurred, probably not processing even half of what we were discussing about.

"You're on his side?! Wilbur come on! I thought you were better than this!" my brother cried out, pushing me out of the way, and outside his room, slamming the door right on my face. Wilbur was still inside, too tired to go back downstairs, perhaps.

Whatever, I'll go to sleep.

... I still feel like I'm forgetting something.
_______________Change of POV____

-Tommy's POV-

I wasn't mad at Phil, or Wilbur, or Techno, no, I just wanted to go pick up Tubbo from the train station, but seems he had to wait.

I was getting ready to go downstairs and out the back door, when I saw dad leaving and Techno waving him off! As if the timing couldn't be any better, ironically.

So I quickly dropped my bags, and went to confront my brother about it, which he obviously played off as a silly little midnight outing.

He's old, I get that, but not that old. Alright?
______________Small Time Skip___

-Schlatt's POV-

My need for iron was eating me up, and the streets were looking pathetically empty, I guess nobody likes going outside at midnight here?

The streets weren't offering any service, so I turned my attention to any open windows, or some unlocked backdoors, nit getting much luck.

After a while though? A door did click open, and I slipped inside a heavily caffeine scented living room, and oh if coffee was the only thing smelling... I gagged, leaving the door open to try and get some fresh air in, ironically, save whoever escapes from suffocating, I guess.

A laugh echoed from upstairs, completely out of the blue, aha! Finally! I can get in action after so long! I chuckle under my breath, pulling out the pocket knife I was keeping in my pant pocket, holding it firmly between my fingers.

I took the slightly creaky stairs up, covering my nose so I didn't enable any more of the toxin deodorant skunk like smell, ew.

"You sure you're alright Tubbo? I can come pick you up if you'd like, I'm not that far away." I heard a voice from inside the room, guessing that the person was talking on the phone with someone.