19- Crime And Punishment

----📌📌📌MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH, BREAKDOWN, SAD STUFF, MENTION OF SLIP AND SLIDE. I'M SORRY📌📌📌----

-Techno's POV-

I open my eyes, and the humidity of a broken warehouse filled my lungs a bit too suddenly. It wasn't a place I recognized, and I couldn't see anything more that green and blue outside.

I was alone, eerie alone, not even Niki, my abductor. It was a bit confusing at first, but maybe I was shipped to a different region or whatever, so I guess it makes a little sense.

So I start shaking around, until I fall down on the floor, shaking a little emergency blade down from my pocket, hissing as it cut my hand slightly.

After a bit of struggle, I manage to cut the restrains around my hands, and then the ones tying me to a chair. Sighing, I get up from the dusty floor, looking around the spacey looking warehouse.

There's really nothing else around other than dirt and grass, so I highly doubt there would be anything for me to find here that might lead me to Tommy.

So I simply stopped, heard every around me move, twitch with dread. I also heard leaking, water falling down the floor with a nice splat every now and again.

Unfortunately, I found out where it came from sooner than expected, as a drop of paint fell directly onto my face, nose specifically. Looking up slowly, I couldn't be any more surprised.

There was a badly drawn text, simply urging me to leave, with a few genitals drawn around it. It was freshly written, clearly..

Nuh uh, I don't take orders from anyone, no authority can jus boss me around like that, not even my Father.

Speaking of which, where is that man right now? I should check up on him.. I hum, reaching out in my pocke-

.... Of course she took my phone.

Dammit, this isn't fun anymore

______________Change of POV_____

-Phil's POV-

Ok. So, if I'm correct.. This is where Schlatt's supposed to be at..

Goddammit, I'm not good at using this thing-

"Da- Dad?! Are you actually using Schlatt's snapchat to find him?! Are you serious?!" Wilbur suddenly interrupted my thoughts, looking at me with genuine shock in his eyes.. He's driving the car-!

"Wilbur look at the road!?" I rushed, and he quickly looked at the road, eyes wide as he suddenly turned the steering wheel to the side, pushing us both to the left, then the right, before we were back in a straight road..

"...."

"..."
Then Wilbur finally took a sharp breath in and out, panting as he continued to drive, tears forming quickly under his eyelids.