18- I'm Everyone's Problem

----Here we go fellas. 📌📌BLOOD, DEATH, UM, LOTS OF DEATH, WEIRD PICS. I WAS FEELING QUIRKY.📌📌----

-(?) POV-

Someone once told me.

"Oh please, cry me a river." I think..

But I most definitely overheard something, because next thing you know, I'm washing a river of blood down the drain, listening to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.

If you're gonna be baddie, at least listen to a banger while being one.

"I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOUR REVEEENGE YOU AND M-"

"ScHLATT SHUT UP FUCKS SAKE."

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? KILL ME? I DARE YOU YOU CHICKEN."

"Schlattttt, c'mon, I need to go to work, stop wasting our water."

"Fine, but you owe me, Hedgehog ass." I sigh, throwing a towel over my shoulders, walking out the bathroom and greeting my roommate, Connor.

"Well?" he huffed, standing there infront of me, waiting for something I didn't really know of.

"Well what? Aren't you supposed to be off to work now Sonic?" I chuckled, drying up my hair lazily, as my friend sighed, flicking my cheek.

"I'll be home later than usual today, don't wait for me." he warned, snatching the towel from my hands and practically shaking my head around with it, hard.

I ended up with a headache later, and I barely phased through a cold

I ended up with a headache later, and I barely phased through a cold. Thanks a lot, Connor.

Now that I think about it.. Where could he be? It's been years, and I haven't seen him since I moved out of the house. I should really find him again. Get in touch, or something.

I don't know, I'm an introvert, alright?
________________Present Time....

I'm hugging my boyfriend, currently, trying to warm up, as I slowly start to wake up, grumbling and pushing Wilbur off me, jumping off the bed and grabbing Jambo.

"Heyyyy, Schlatt I was warming up, come back in bed!" he laughed, shivering lightly as covered himself fully with the blanket.

"Nah ah, you're cold, I'm making breakfast." I announce uneventfully, rushing downstairs, letting my cat run around on the floor between my legs.

He's just silly like that, trying to make me fall down, just goofing and gaffing around.

So? Without further or do, I plop my hair band on, and get down to business, opening spotify and pressing play on a random Playlist.

>Now playing... The Red Means I Love You, by Madds Buckley.

In theme, sick.