17-Drown Me!

----Let's check up on our friend Ranboo for a bit, shall we? 📌📌 MEDICAL DRUG USAGE, BLOOD📌📌----

-Ranboo's POV-

I think I'm growing immune to aspirin at this point, I've already downed 4 today and I'm still aching in my hospital bed, looking up at the ceiling to try and entertain myself with the buzzing of the huge bar of light over me. I'm not even sure this place qualifies as a hospital anymore, it looks like an abandoned school.

I think it's been a week now (?), that I've been staying here, but nobody tells me, because they think I won't take it too well. My memory is hazy, pieces of knowledge flying through my head at random, before burying themselves back deep in again. Is this a punishment from the universe? Or an aftermath of trauma. Because I can't bare it anymore.

It's like I'm going insane! I started talking to myself, I started talking in my sleep, not that I slept that much, and my hearing would often go off at random. I'm scared, I just want this to be over with, I don't want to suffer like this!

Be honest with me here brain, do you believe I'm insane?

Of course you are! You're having a conversation with yourself just this moment! Look at you, so depressing and mad, why would a someone attempt to kill you? Me? Us?

With every courage I have left in my body, I press the call button next to my bed, and a nurse came in my room almost immediately after.

"Are you feeling alright? Would you like another aspirin?" she hummed, walking over to me and pulling a little box of medicine from a drawer.

"No-nO, no more aspirin please, nono, I need something to relax. Anesthetic, an anesthetic of some sort." I stammered weakly, as the nurse nodded and she hurried to give me some, the narcotics running through my veins numbing my thoughts temporarily. I don't even know how I can take so many in suck a short time. My eyes flutter, and I finally rest back against my pillows for comfort.

Ugh, curse this darn asshole-! Can't even end me properly! Has to put me through this suffering without consequences?

....