32- Holding Onto A Breath

----📌The gays FUCK like... THEY DO THE DEVIL'S TANGO FINALLY, NO JOKE, NO TWIST, IN DETAIL, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER, also Schlatt has a degrading kink and likes getting called names, BLOOD AND someone getting SHOT at the end lol📌----

-Wilbur's POV-

Flashy lights and white marble floors covered by soft red carpets were ahead, and a sweet woman kept on begging me to head in the place I wouldn't ever see myself walking in even for a penny, yet I somehow agreed on doing anyway.

It was the opposite of claustrophobic, it's almost too spacey, colossal and bright, swarms of people flocking every nook and cranny of the busy casino. Golden tokens, diamonds and ebony seemingly decorated the furniture, tables and even the multiple chandeliers handing down from the multicolored glass dome floating from above. It was monumental, crushing almost, it made me dizzy the longer I looked around. Who could make such a place?

"Wilbur! C'mon, let's go already, stop looking like that-" I heard from besides me again, so with a sigh, I looked back to the pinkette looking up at me, giggling.

Right, Niki.

"You know I'm on a mission right?" I smiled tiredly, and she simply rolled her eyes nodding after processing it.

"Yeah yeah, I just wanna go find my girlfriends ok? You promised to let me here so I can ditch and go have fun." oh yeah, Niki's friends are here, that's why she agreed to come with in the first place.

"What, don't look so down, I'm sure everything will go well Wilbur, come onn, have some fun while you're here, look how many people are flirting around already, I'm sure you can hit on somebody successfully

"What, don't look so down, I'm sure everything will go well Wilbur, come onn, have some fun while you're here, look how many people are flirting around already, I'm sure you can hit on somebody successfully." she suggested, taking my hand and practically dragging me deeper in the casino's glorious gala, where indeed couples were dancing and gambling away their lives to the house, because quite frankly the house didn't have much to lose anyways.

Employees were laughing, servers were passing drinks and snacks around and masks were hiding away everyone's identities for the sole purpose of fake anonymity. In fact, I found my target pretty easily after searching around from long stairs going as high as three stories up, and he was dancing happily with another masked up person. Not too discreetly either.