21- Mental Anguish

----No clue what's happening to Schlatt in this chapter, he's just a bit insane, amirite?📌WEIRD CHAPTER HELP THIS MAN HES HIGH OFF HIS MIND SOME WEIRD AH STUFF GOING ON📌----

-Schlatt's POV-

I'm locked back up in my cell, where there was no window, no sunlight, and the walls were patted. It's like they were keeping me in an asylum. Like I was bat shit crazy!

All I did in here was talk to the ceiling, as if I was waiting for Tommy to come down and chat back with me. The artificial light shone in my eyes, and I enjoyed the blurring fog it created. Not that I could fo much more. Maybe I should do that thing.. How is it called? An imaginary friend..

Mm

How should I call them? I need to think about that.

... Rammie, Rammie sounds nice. I like rams.

.... How does this work- isn't this Rammie supposed to pop up now? That's how it's supposed to go.?

I sigh, pushing myself up on my feet, walking to my bed, and plopping down on the hard mattress, still looking up at the ceiling.

... Why won't Rammie show up?

..

... Ugh, this is supid, why even bother? Maybe it doesn't work with fake people..

... What if..

I close my eyes, tilting my head to the side slightly, as I imagine.. A boy with golden locks covering his face, silver braces and blue eyes not so discreet in my memory.

He had his hair loose, and it was pretty long, went up to his neck. He had a raccoon tail strand on the left side of his face.. He wore a blue knitted cardigan, with red, old and melted shoes, which seemed glued together pretty messily.

 He wore a blue knitted cardigan, with red, old and melted shoes, which seemed glued together pretty messily

... I opened my eyes, and he was still there, looking down at me.

I grumbled, sitting up and looking at him better.

"What's your name." I asked, gulping as he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Well, I don't know, what's my name Big man?" he snickered with a hint of annoyance in his tone, which was off-putting.

"..." I couldn't bring myself to remember the boy's name.

He looked at me all disappointed.

"Really?" he chuckled quietly sighing before patting my shoulder.

"Call me... Helios." he cooed quietly, smiling brightly at me..

It matched him well.. Helios, the godly form, aswell as the personification of.. The sun.

I smiled, getting up happily, looking down at him.

"Are you my new friend?" I asked, and he simply shook his head.