1.1

POV: Hyunjin

After a long day at work, I was finally on my way home, pretty exhausted. The place where I work was called Lee's Entertainment and my boss was the extremely attractive and also filthy rich Lee Minho. Of course, everyone who has left the house or has a social media account once in their life knows all of this.

Who would have thought that I would get the chance to see him naked. This man is extremely hot and above all damn good in bed.
But even good sex ends sometime, because as fate would have it, I just wasn't made to be a bottom, which is why I end this sex relationship today. Yes, call me stupid, but it just hadn't felt good anymore! Or better yet, right.
So I was all the happier when Mr. Lee took the reasoning seriously and had even offered to help me if I needed help with the issue, only that wasn't all he had to say about it....

-Retrospective-

I was nervous. I wondered how he would react if I told him now that it was over, what if he fired me? I sat on the waiting chair outside Mr Lee, his office, chewing on my now swollen lip. The fear deep inside me threatened to burst out when the door to Mr Lee's office opened and I noticed his calm yet commanding voice.
"Hyunjin, please come in and share your concerns with me." His voice was authoritative, intent on me quickly entering his office. "Mister Lee...-", I nervously addressed my interlocutor as I walked into his office "...it's about my job with you...". I took a deep breath and searched for the right words to tell him that I didn't want to have a sex relationship with him anymore.
"I get it Hyunjin." he said and put his warm hand on my shoulder and looked deep into my eyes "This sex relationship between us is not for you, right?" I was shocked. How did he know that?

Had I really been so transparent all this time, did he always know what I was thinking all the time? I panicked a little at the thought that he had always known how I felt. "I understand Hyunjin and that's not a problem for me either. However, I would still like you to find a replacement for me." He ran his hand over my lips. "It would be a pity if no one suitable could be found. And as long as I don't have a successor, the contract is valid. So I advise you to look for one as soon as possible, because I don't like to wait." He then detached himself from me and calmly sat down on his work chair which was at his desk "You find your own way out?" he asked me while his gaze rested on his laptop. "Yes sir." was the only thing I said after that before I left the room and returned to my work.

-Retrospective End-

And that was exactly why I needed a replacement as soon as possible, so that I could finally get out of there. But there was a problem. I just didn't know who!

I dragged myself up the last few steps leading to my small flat and unlocked the door. Today had been a shitty day, which is why I didn't feel like cooking anything healthy and wanted to order something without further ado. But just as I picked up my mobile phone, my friend Jisung put a spoke in my wheel.

Hey Hyung!
18:34✔︎✔︎
Do you have any plans for today?
18:34✔︎✔︎
I see that you're reading it, answer me! 18:35✔︎✔︎

I don't have anything else planned for today, please let me alone
I don't feel like doing anything else.
18:35✔︎✔︎

Come on Hyung, we haven't seen each other
It's been so long since the last time!
18:36✔︎✔︎

Jisung I was working today and I'm exhausted.
We can do something if you want, but not today.
18:37✔︎✔︎

All right!
Have a good rest Hyung
18:37✔︎✔︎

I walked out of Jisung and I ended up searching the internet for anything edible that would get delivered as soon as possible. The good thing here was that I lived in Seoul and therefore had plenty of choices.

But that didn't help me much in my decision, it just made it more difficult than it already was.
After searching for ages, I decided to just make instant ramen, because either I couldn't find anything suitable, it took too long or it was just too expensive. So I went to the kitchen and took a small bowl from the cupboard, where I wanted to put the ramen later.
But after a long search, I found out that my beloved ramen were empty and I had to buy some more. So I put the bowl back and ordered something from a junk/fast food chain.

I then sat back on my sofa to wait for my food, which arrived quite quickly and I could finally start eating.