Epilogue

Pov Minho

There he was now, shorter hair and an upright posture. I didn't know if he cut them off because of me. He looked damn good as always. I was aware that he had broken off contact and, more importantly, why. However, I was a fighter and would not give him up easily, even if he wished to. I watched him very carefully and slid my gaze up his waist to his chest where I paused briefly. He had trained. I pulled my gaze from his chest as a muscular young man stepped in front of it and hugged the owner. Who was that? I analyzed every movement carefully, he liked him, his body language had already given him away when he hugged him. Even though I haven't seen Jisung for several weeks, I would still make sure that if this man even gave him the wrong look, he would be thrown out right away. I looked at Jisung's face while I took a sip of my champagne and couldn't help but smile. I became aware again during the time Jisung wasn't with me that he was what I wanted. I wanted Han Jisung, and not just as an employee.

A person I know stood next to me at a standing table, champagne in hand, and his eyes straight at me, "Minho Hyung, go to him. We both know that you want it, he was good for you.", the deep voice of my brother Felix said "No Felix, I won't.", I took another sip "He doesn't want that after all.", "Then Find out if he was serious.", I sighed and stood up straight "If you then give up". Now I knew what Chan had meant by exhausting. I moved towards Jisung who was standing alone in front of the picture and turned his back on me, every step felt so incredibly heavy and the closer I got to him the more I wanted to turn back, but it was already too late for that as I was right behind suited him. "Jisung? Can we talk for a minute?", as soon as I said his name, he turned to me and...

This marks the official end of Fifty shades of Minho. I hope you liked my ff! Thanks to all the hard-working readers who diligently followed the story every Sunday. Somehow it's nice but also sad that it's over here. I hope you're excited for my next stories! Until then, stay healthy and take care of yourselves! That's all and now I let Chan  say the last words for this ending!

„I am aware of the things going on- wherever you are, we are here for you guys, we will always be here; stay safe, please." - Bang Chan skz