1.11⚠️

Pov: Jisung

"So after this long day, I finally went to bed and closed my eyes. Maybe I was dreaming about this evening" A few seconds later, I opened my eyes again when I heard a knock. A little confused, I looked around and then realised that the knock was coming from my bedroom door. "Come in?" I asked and the door opened. Surprised, I straightened up as Mr Lee entered my room and looked at him in confusion. "Mr Lee?" I asked, looking at him. He closed the door behind him and then came to me. Only now did I recognise a small object in his hand and tilted my head questioningly. He smiled and raised his hand. "You left your wallet in the car," he said, and held my wallet out to me. I hesitantly tried to take it from him, but he pulled his hand back and gave me a dirty grin. I stared at him, somewhat perplexed. "Earn it back," Mr Lee said in a dark voice, and an ice-cold shiver ran down my spine. I could see his gaze travelling over my body and lingering on my crotch. I knew exactly what he wanted. His eyes had that greedy look and I reacted to it immediately. However, I didn't know exactly what he wanted from me now, "What do I have to do to get it back?" I asked Mr Lee, who was still looking at me greedily, "Show me your arse, baby boy.", he breathed and gave me a boner, I opened my trousers with lust and abandon. I was nervous and excited about what was about to happen. I had dreamed about it for so long, and now it was going to come true. I was going to have sex with Minho. His grin widened, and he leaned forwards a little as he looked at me in invitation. I felt a mixture of confusion, fear and excitement welling up inside me. Was this really what he was asking me to do? I'd had fantasies like this before, but at that moment it felt like it was all a bad joke. I wanted my wallet back and was ready to give myself to him in return. With trembling hands, I slowly let my trousers slide to the floor. My heart raced as I bared myself to Mr Lee. His gaze became even more greedy, and I could see him moistening his lips. It was a mixture of dominance and desire that both excited and unsettled me. I took a step closer to him and felt the blood rush to my penis. It was a mixture of excitement and insecurity that fuelled me. I wanted to please him, to give him what he wanted. I wanted to prove to him that I was worthy of getting my wallet back. 

I slowly turned round and presented him with my bare bottom. I could literally feel his eyes on my skin, and it excited me even more. I felt alive, free and at the same time trapped in this situation. Mr Lee stepped closer to me and stroked my bottom with his hand. A shiver ran down my spine as he touched my skin. His touch was electrifying and I could feel my arousal increasing. Suddenly, I felt his lips on my neck as his hands explored my body. I could feel his breath on my skin and moaned softly. It was a mixture of lust and desire that overcame me. At that moment, I surrendered completely. I let go of all inhibitions and savoured Mr Lee's touch. It was an experience I had never had before, but it took me to a whole new level of pleasure. And so we began a passionate night in which I pushed my boundaries and indulged in my deepest fantasies. Every moment with Mr Lee was intense and fulfilling. His hands explored my body while his lips kissed my neck, chest and stomach.

Lust flooded through my body and I could hardly stand on my feet. Mr Lee led me firmly to the bed and pushed me onto it in a dominant position. His eyes sparkled with desire as he leant over me and our lips met. Time seemed to stand still as we kissed passionately, and our bodies fused together. Every kiss, every touch left me wanting more. It was an ecstasy that I had never experienced before. Mr Lee knew exactly how to bring me to climax. His hands travelled over my aroused body while his lips slid along my neck. I could no longer hold back and moaned loudly with pleasure. The intensity of our passion increased from moment to moment. We merged into a single entity where it was just the two of us. It was an intoxication of the senses that transported me to another world. When we finally climaxed together, it was a moment of absolute relief. Our bodies shook with pleasure, and we lay tightly entwined on the bed, our breathing heavy and our hearts pounding wildly.

After we had slowly recovered from our ecstasy, we looked deep into each other's eyes. It was a moment of connection and understanding. We had given each other what we needed and it felt right. Mr Lee smiled lovingly at me and gently stroked my cheek. "You've earned it, sweetie," he whispered and kissed me tenderly. I smiled back and knew that at that moment I had not only rediscovered my wallet, but also a side of myself that I had never known before. It was a night I would never forget. A night full of passion, devotion and self-discovery. And as I lay in Mr Lee's arms, I knew I was ready to have more adventures and live out my deepest fantasies.