1.22

PoV Jisung

A little out of breath, I squatted on the floor in front of Minho, already forgetting the pain I had felt earlier. "Minho Hyung? Where are you?" I startled. Was Minho getting a visit from his steady boyfriend? "Get up," Minho whispered authoritatively, which made me nod and stand up straight. "Hyuuuung?" the voice came closer and closer, and Minho quickly pulled his trousers over his boxers. Not realising that I already knew the voice, I quickly sat down at the table, in the same place I was sitting earlier....

"Hyu...Oh, the boy from the train",

I looked up and looked into the brown eyes of my counterpart. "I see you get along well with my brother," he grinned and looked at my T-shirt. "Next time, Minho, be a dear and don't dirty his top with your cum," "Sorry, I wasn't expecting you after all," Minho was now grinning at his brother while I didn't even understand what it was about. "Hyung, the poor guy is still completely messed up because of you!" I blushed and hid my face. "Naw, he's really cute and shy," "Felix, please leave him alone now." Minho's brother nodded immediately. "All right, but I have one more question. Is he coming to the family dinner the day after tomorrow?" Felix looked briefly at me before turning to Minho. "We'll be there, Chan did cook after all.", "Perfect we'll see you there then!", Felix turned to the door and then looked at us again admonishingly. "Don't do it too often, we don't want to introduce Jisung Chan completely demolished." His voice quietened again and shortly afterwards the beeping of the door could be heard, apparently being opened. "Bye!" The door was closed and it became quiet again.

⚠️

I wanted to recommend the story Dirty Minho by the lovely LeeLulie  to you 🤍