1.21⚠️

POV:Jisung

"Jisung? Jisung?!" I flinched and looked straight into Minho's eyes. "Are you ok? You didn't answer any more of my questions." Now I shook my head once to realise that I was sitting in front of the man who had taken my virginity. "Eh yes, everything's ok Mr Lee!" I looked at him again. "Don't worry about me," I said, and he nodded. "You still haven't answered my questions..." I swallowed hard. "What was the question, Mr Lee?" The man pulled his grey jogging bottoms up a little, as they had slipped down slightly, giving me the perfect view of his boxers. Versace... "This is where the music plays," Minho murmured, placing two fingers under my chin and lifting it up. "My question was, why are you so shy all of a sudden?" He sat down on the chair opposite me, put his hands on the edge of the seat of my chair and pulled me towards him. "I remember yesterday. You were anything but shy then, and your exact words were: 'Fuck me, Minho'." He detached himself from my chair and placed his hands on my thighs, slowly travelling higher and higher. But then he stopped again. "Apart from that... when did I tell you that you could call me Minho?" Now I was bobbing my one leg up and down from sheer nervousness. 

"Mr Lee, e-es..." I began, but I was interrupted by my own whimpering in the next second. "Oh sorry, please go on," he grinned, removing his hand from my centre where he had placed his fingers earlier, "I'm...sorry." I looked at him. "Do you really think that's the end of it?" Minho asked challengingly and grinned. "Please Mr Lee, everything hurts... I can't..." His grin now turned into a laugh, and he leant forwards towards me before raising his hand and running his thumb over my bottom lip. "I don't want your arse, but I wouldn't mind your mouth." 

 -Minho-

Jisung looked at me with wide eyes, and I grinned in response. I loved the way he reacted to me. His posture alone made him submit to me completely, and he opened his mouth slightly, probably without even realising it. Grinning, I pushed my thumb between his now open lips and nudged his tongue, which he then pressed suggestively against my finger and played around it as he began to suck on it lightly. My body heated up, and my abdomen began to tingle from the accumulation of my blood. My penis pressed uncomfortably against my trousers and I could feel the tension between us getting more and more intense. Jisung seemed to recognise my needs and played seductively with my finger with his tongue. A soft gasp escaped my throat as I could barely stand the pressure in my abdomen. Determined, I reached for Jisung's hand and licked it onto my erection. I could see his arousal through the fabric of his trousers, which only fuelled my own lust.

I opened my trousers with my hands and freed my erect penis. Jisung moaned softly at the sight and when I reached into his hair with my hand, he was over the moon and licked greedily over my penis. His reactions fuelled me, and I could hardly wait to finally come in his mouth. He slowly knelt down in front of me and took my erect penis into his mouth. I gasped with pleasure and gripped his hair tighter while he played around my penis with his tongue. I enjoyed the way he spoilt my penis and felt myself getting more and more aroused. The heat in my body became unbearable, and I couldn't hold it back any longer. Jisung brought me to climax with one last intense suck. He trembled slightly, and I could see how he had come in his trousers. I grinned and said: 

 "I like shy boys". 

 Knowing that I was making him more than a little uncomfortable.