1.26

POV Jisung

Today was a pretty exhausting day at uni. Everything was also quite new for me, as I was finally able to take advantage of what my university had to offer, and I did. Changbin hadn't left my side once, which was more than I could say for Hyunjin. He had hardly been with us after the lunch break and didn't accompany me home at the end of the day either. I sat down on my sofa with my textbook and covered myself up when I got a message from my boss

 I sat down on my sofa with my textbook and covered myself up when I got a message from my boss

Please come down at 5pm. We need to talk Jisung.

Is everything okay?

You tell me.

-

I swallowed nervously. He seemed angry. What was in store for me? I already knew that Minho liked punishment. That's why I preferred to put on a big hoodie and a pair of slightly loose jeans, which would happen exactly. So I folded up my blanket again and placed it back on the sofa to go downstairs. Once downstairs, I saw a black Chevrolet parked in front of the high-rise and none other than Lee Minho was behind the wheel. So I walked with slightly wobbly legs towards his car as he rolled down the window and looked at me "Get in" he ordered me firmly, which I didn't need to be told twice and got in immediately. I didn't even have time to fasten my seat belt before Minho was already driving off. The mood was depressed and the silence between us was almost unbearable. After about 10 minutes of driving, Minho turned off into a wooded area. "What were the three rules you have to follow?" he asked me in a dangerously calm voice, whereupon I asked a little perplexed what exactly he meant. "What exactly do you mean, Minho? "The car stopped immediately. "Minho?! What the?", I cried out a little startled. "Well?" he asked again, but instead of driving on as before, he waited for my answer. As he did so, he looked at me piercingly. "I'm not allowed to have other sex partners, code purple means stop and is only to be used in an emergency...", I answered his question. "And?" I cracked my eyes open slightly and bit my lower lip. "Everything remains private." He tensed his lower jaw in annoyance. "Then why don't you stick to it?" His voice was lurking and I thought about it for a moment but just shrugged, not really knowing the answer to that. That was enough for Minho and he drove straight on.

When we arrived at a hut, we stopped. Minho immediately got out of the car and opened my passenger door, whereupon he simply lifted me out of the seat and walked towards the hut.

⚠️