1.17⚠️

POV Minho

 "Come with me," I said just after we walked out of the lift. He stumbled after me and with quick steps I ran towards my office. I quickly opened the doors and greedily pushed Jisung inside before entering the room last and closing the door. Jisung was still slightly shaky from his previous orgasm, standing in front of my desk and looking at me submissively. "We need to practise our obedience a little more," I said in a dominant voice, and he looked at me a little blankly, but when I opened my trousers he immediately realised what he should do. He knelt down in front of me and helped me with my trousers. My hard member immediately jumped out at him "You know what to do" I said briefly, he nodded quickly and took my penis into his mouth as he had done many times before. He knew that his goal was to bring me to orgasm. His mouth continued to move around my erection and his eyes searched mine for confirmation. I enjoyed the control I had over him and felt my arousal increase with each of his skilful movements. His lips firmly encircled my penis while his tongue gently licked over the sensitive tip. I moaned softly and grabbed his hair to set the rhythm.  

His gaze was full of devotion and desire, and I could see how much it excited him to give me pleasure. I ran my hand over his back and felt the tension in his muscles. It was a game of power and submission that sent us both into a frenzy of lust. I began to move my hips back and forth with determination, exploring his mouth even deeper. His hands rested on my thighs as he struggled to fulfil my desires. I could feel the tension building inside me and I knew I was about to climax. With one last intense suck, he finally brought me to orgasm. My body shook with pleasure as I poured myself into his mouth. He swallowed everything greedily and licked gently over my sensitive glans to make sure I was completely satisfied.  
We stayed in this position for a few minutes until I pulled him to his feet. I went to my desk and picked up some towels, which I silently held out to him. He gratefully accepted them and cleaned himself up, while I reached into my wardrobe and took out a fresh Prada suit that was about his size. I also took a fresh pair of boxer shorts. I gave him both, and he looked at me, still slightly confused. "Put these on. You can hardly walk around like that..." I said dryly and pointed to his cum-stained trousers. He nodded and started to get changed.