1.23

POV Jisung

I exhaled heavily one last time. 'Mister Lee, I need to go home slowly' were the words my head wanted to say, however my body prevented me from doing so. Minho meanwhile ran his hand over my chest, "We'll have lunch soon, I'll take you home now." I nodded, still overwhelmed by it all. I sat up, which hurt more than I had hoped. "Is everything alright?" I nodded again. "Yes, Mister Lee, everything is fine."

"Minho."

I looked at his face in confusion. "When we're alone and not having sex or anything, you can call me Minho." I smiled gratefully, somehow, but also slightly overwhelmed. "Understood Minho." He nodded briefly in satisfaction and headed for his locker. "Even though I doubt you'll fit into my clothes, I'll still lend you something. Unless you want to drive in your dirty clothes," "If that's okay with them... I mean you, I'll be happy to take something from you," I said a little shyly, and he nodded, opening his closet, which was black and white just like his flat. He really had nothing colourful in his life.
Minho took a black T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants from the wardrobe. "These are my two smallest clothes, I hope they fit you." He put them in front of me and turned back to his closet to take out clothes for himself. I quickly put on the clothes Minho had given me and got up from his bed. I looked back at his wardrobe to watch his muscular back a little longer, but luckily for me, he was already dressed. "You might be quicker next time, Jisung." He laughed a little. "Come, let's go," he said and took my hand, walking me through his flat. "Do you have everything?" I nodded "sure? Not that you'll forget your wallet at my place again." I felt the heat glow in my cheeks and was sure I was blushing. "You look so sexy looking at me with your red cheeks like that," he murmured, licking his lips and pulling me along with him. I carefully felt in my trouser pocket again for my mobile phone and wallet to really make sure I had everything. The door opened, and the lift came into view. The lift I had wanted to use earlier to go home. Knowing that Minho had seen me naked and had penetrated me several times felt weird. I was embarrassed, and that was despite the fact that we had done so many intimate things together. I looked around, "Which car is yours?" I looked at Minho, but he just grinned. "All mine, Sungie" Why did I think a millionaire really only had one car?

"Could we go in that car there?" I pointed to a car whose name I couldn't remember. "You want to drive a Mustang?" I immediately turned to Minho, "I-I... No! I had no idea it was-" "Get in," he interrupted me and unlocked the car, opening the passenger door for me. "B-are you really sure? I don't know o..." I fell silent because of the lips that settled on mine. Automatically, I closed my eyes and wanted to deepen the kiss a bit, but Minho immediately broke away, "Jisung, don't forget. I'm not interested in a relationship, this, this is a working relationship. You will get money for this." I nodded, but those words continue to linger through my head. He was only interested in my body and I knew it.

I carefully got into the car, knowing that this car cost so much money that I could never pay it back. He closed the door after I sat down and walked around his car. This momentary silence made me realise the tricky position I was in and that not only did my butt hurt, but my heart hurt too. It was hard for me to realise that Minho would never see more than an employee in me, while I saw my world in him. But when I thought about it, I couldn't help but think of a moon. (LeeLulie ) The moon was white, grey, and mystical, and so was Minho.

He sat down on the driver's side and started his car. My cheeks began to glow as I thought of the hand that had just shifted gears next to me being inside me earlier, punishing me. "Why are you blushing?". I looked next to me at the voice speaking to me. "Over nothing, Mister Lee!" He began to grin. "Weren't we already at the Minho?", "Sorry Minho, this is so new and unfamiliar." I looked down and deliberately avoided eye contact with Minho. His dominant manner was making me go soft and he knew it. Minho put his hand on my thigh and moved his thumb over the pants I was currently wearing. I looked out of the window and kept glancing at Minho's hand, which came away from my leg in between as soon as Minho wanted to shift into a new gear. Was this my life now? A toy for a millionaire?

The car stopped, and I looked towards the building where my flat was inside. Minho leaned over to me and I looked directly into his eyes for the first time again. For a few seconds, we just stared at each other. "See you tomorrow, Jisung." He opened my door and I got out. "Thanks for driving," I said and looked at him, closing the door, causing him to roll down the window. "I'll let you know if anything comes up." There was silence for a while just before he drove off again, and I took a few steps away from the car.

"Minho."
....
"Jisung"

It was as if they were meant for each other, knowing that they would never get what they want. The contract would forever prevent them from doing so.