1.9⚠️

POV Minho

"Before he ate me."

I looked at the little boy in front of me, who was staring quite shyly at the piece of meat in front of him with his red cheeks. He was probably just a little taken aback, since all this was new to him, after all. He was so completely different from Hyunjin, and yet I liked it more than a little that he had chosen him; Han Jisung. That name was burned into my memory from the first second and would not disappear from it anytime soon. After our very tasty meal, I noticed my new toy getting more and more restless and nervous, which made me wonder. "Jisung is everything ok?" Of course, I worried about him as much as the rest of my staff. "Yes Mister Lee, I've just never been to a restaurant like this before and well it makes me feel a little uncomfortable to be honest." He didn't look at me, which annoyed me a little, but I knew all too well that many people couldn't meet my gaze, so I said nothing to that. "Then let's pay up and get you back to your place." He looked up and immediately turned red in the face, which then made me smile a little. "Ok thank you mister Lee!" He smiled briefly at me and put his jacket back on, while I paid a waitress and put my jacket on as well and left the restaurant together with Jisung. I could not deny that I felt a strong attraction to Jisung. 

His shyness and innocence made him all the more appealing to me. But I knew I had to be patient and respect his boundaries. During the drive to his flat, there was a comfortable silence between us. I could feel the tension building between us. When we finally arrived in front of his building, I leaned over and guide over his lips "You made me hard Jisung...", I run over his crotch to find that the whole thing had not left him cold. "Mister Lee", he whimpered softly "Jisung give me a blowjob and I will reward you "Here in the car? " He asked me shyly and also a little nervously, and I nodded, "Here in the car." he swallowed and began to unzip my pants. The atmosphere in the car grew more intense as Jisung slowly unzipped my pants. His hands trembled slightly with excitement as he leaned in to reveal my aroused state. I could literally feel his excitement as he could not take his eyes off my erect member. With a certain shyness and yet full of desire, Jisung took my penis into his mouth. His lips gently enclosed it while he playfully explored my arousal with his tongue. A soft moan escaped my lips as he began to pleasure me with deft movements. 

The confinement of the car and the fact that we were in public intensified the exciting atmosphere. The idea that someone could be watching us made my pulse beat faster and my arousal rise further. Jisung let himself be infected by my arousal and became bolder and bolder. His movements became faster and more intense as he pleasured me with abandon and passion. I could feel the lust building up inside me and inexorably approaching a climax. Suddenly, Jisung interrupted his action and looked at me with a seductive gaze. Our lips met in a passionate kiss as his hand continued to gently massage my erect state. The tension between us reached its peak as we pleasured each other in a passionate rhythm. The confinement of the car and the danger of being caught made the experience all the more exciting and intense. When we finally both climaxed, a wave of satisfaction overcame us. After we had regained our composure, we looked deeply into each other's eyes and you could see the satisfaction. The drive to his flat had satisfied us physically, and our muscles continued to tense. He contorted his face a little and sat upright again beside me. My gaze wandered over his body and I grinned. "Did you come in your pants?", I asked with a grin, and his cheeks turned red as he nodded slightly.

 _______ 

 🌗