1.20⚠️

POV: Jisung

I tried to spot Mr Lee in the crowd, which was quite easy as I could recognise his flawless face among the hundreds. He was talking to the many people and looking at them. I, however, wanted him to look at me. Just me. I started moving to get to him. "Mr Lee?" I asked him without really thinking about it. He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "Yes, Jisung? What's up? I hope you like the party," he asked me with a grin. The party was nice, but he was nicer, and I would much rather go away with him. "Yes, very much... I'd like to go now, though." I ran my fingers through my hair and felt a rising heat as I thought about Minho's body and what was under the fabric of his trousers. I bit my lower lip with a pang. I remembered how I had blown him in the car. I wanted him. I wanted sex. "I'll take you home, you've had a lot to drink," he said caringly, and I grinned. I could really use this opportunity for myself.

He held my jacket out to me, but I refused, shaking my head. "I'm warm, Mr Lee. I don't want to wear my jacket." He nodded once, threw it over his shoulder and reached for my wrist. His grip was loose but firm, so I wouldn't be able to get loose that easily. But I didn't want to. I giggled softly and held on to him. "What's your approach, Mr Lee? Do you like being rough with me? If so, I'm at your disposal~" He then began to grin as he left the party with me. "You've got some interesting kinks," he said, to which I pouted in a huff. "Not at all..." I grumbled, and my vision blurred due to the alcohol, and I suddenly saw Mr Lee twice. I giggled with amusement "Which of you handsome ones should I seduce first...'' I slurred, pointing first to Mr Lee on the right and then to the one on the left. "You or you?" But without even thinking about it, I pulled Mr Lee on the left towards me and placed my lips on his. As if of my own accord, I closed my eyes and held on to his arms as I felt dizzy for a moment.

His lips felt incredibly good on mine, as if they were made for each other. After a short time, I playfully licked his lower lip and pushed my tongue into his mouth, whereupon I was immediately pushed away from him in a dominant manner. His tongue pushed itself firmly between my lips and a soft moan escaped me as he pressed me against the nearest wall with a certain amount of pressure. "Mhh Minho... your lips are so soft," I mumbled absently. I didn't even realise that I was addressing him by his first name. "Touch me please~" I was already damn horny even though we had only been gone from the party for 5 minutes, The intensity of our passion was overwhelming. Minho didn't take long, and his hands wandered greedily over my body. Every single touch electrified me and drove me further into the madness of lust. His fingers slipped under my top and I could feel my skin tingling with desire. I could hardly breathe, I was so caught up in the passion. Our kisses became wilder and more demanding, as if we wanted to savour the moment to the full. Minho's hands travelled further down until they finally found a hold on my hips. He pressed me even harder against the wall as I gave myself completely to him.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he began to explore my body with his hands. Every grip, every touch drove me further to the edge of ecstasy. I could feel my arousal increasing and I could hardly wait for him to finally possess me completely. Time seemed to stand still as we lost each other in a maelstrom of desire. Our bodies merged together as we spiralled further and further into passion. It was a dance of lust in which we let ourselves fall completely. The world around us blurred as we got deeper and deeper into the moment. The party seemed a long way off, because at that moment it was just the two of us. Our desire for each other was insatiable and drove us to ever new heights. The lust that pulsated between us was indescribable. We were like two hungry animals that wanted to devour each other. Every kiss, every touch was like a firework display of sensuality that captivated us both.

Time flew by and yet it seemed as if we would be trapped at that moment forever. Our passion knew no bounds, and we gave ourselves over completely. It was an intoxication of the senses that filled us both and transported us to another world. And so we lost ourselves at this moment of passion, in which nothing else mattered but our connection and the desire that united us. It was a moment that we would both never forget, a moment that would bind us together forever. Minho carefully disengaged and spoke out of breath, "Not here Jisung... let's go home to me," he whispered in a hoarse voice. His words barely got through to me, I was still so caught up in the intensity of the moment. But I nodded in agreement and let him lead me. We left the place where we had united so passionately and made our way to Minho's flat. The tension between us was palpable, and I could hardly wait to finally have him all to myself. As we entered his flat, the door slammed shut behind us and we were alone. The atmosphere was charged with desire and anticipation. Minho pulled me close to him and our lips met again in a passionate kiss.

We stumbled into the bedroom together, our hands greedily groping for each other. Clothes fell to the floor as we spiralled further and further into the vortex of pleasure. Our bodies melted together as we gave ourselves completely. I was nervous as I was about to lose my virginity to Minho. His gentle touches and tender kisses slowly eased my nervousness. Minho was sensitive and patient, taking his time to explore me and understand my needs. Every moment with him felt familiar and exciting at the same time. As he gently penetrated me, I felt a brief ache, but this was quickly eclipsed by an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy. Our movements became more and more intense, our passion ignited a fire that wanted to consume us both. At that moment, it was no longer important that I lost my virginity. It was about the connection between us, about exploring our bodies together and sharing this intimate experience. Our devotion to each other was stronger than any insecurity or fear. We lost ourselves in a maelstrom of lust and passion. Every breath, every kiss, every tender touch was an expression of our deep connection. It was a moment of ecstasy that we would remember forever.After we had brought each other to climax, we lay exhausted in Minho's bed while we slowly recovered from this intense experience. It was a moment of transformation that changed us both. With a smile on our lips and a feeling of fulfilment in our hearts, we fell asleep in a tight embrace.